Two

"Mom, hey" I say quietly. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?! YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT!" she screams into her phone. "It's nice to hear you too..." "Stop the stupid jokes!" she interrupts me, a little quieter, but her voice still shakes badly. "What the fuck drives you to sleep with a... boy and get filmed?!" I haven't heard her swear much, but today she seems really motivated to do it.

"First, I like this boy, whose name is Simon, by the way. Second, do you seriously think that's what I wanted, someone to film us?! I wanted to keep it a secret, especially from you and the public, because I knew perfectly well that some shit happened again!" I get up and pace up and down the room.

"Yeah, shit happened! Do you actually know what a huge scandal this whole thing is?! We're lucky, if you're not the crown prince, it would be much worse!" "Now a serious question. Which do you think is worse, that it's a sex tape or that it's with a boy?"

"That it's with a boy, of course! The other thing is bad too, but if it had at least been a girl, then..." I hang up. Honestly, she doesn't have to come to me like that.

"Wille" says Simon cautiously. I look at him. "Everything okay?" "That just felt kinda good" I smile and hug him.

Last night was horrible. After Simon left, I fell on the bed crying. I couldn't calm down and was up until the middle of the night. And when I finally couldn't cry anymore because I'd cried so much already, I still couldn't fall asleep.

Every single newspaper in the fucking world has reported on it, so many have seen this shitty video, so many have commented on it in any way, be it positive or negative. I just like Simon, what's so bad about that?

Pov Simon
I should have turned off my phone much earlier. Since I didn't do it until after we got home, I still got so many messages from strangers who found my Instagram account. In the end I made it private and also deleted the app because I really don't need to hear and see the opinions of thousands of people.

I take my phone that is on the floor next to my bed and turn it on. As soon as it starts, it vibrates continuously for a few minutes. During this time I go to the fridge, get something out that I've had in there for three days and go back to my room.

I slowly open WhatsApp, by the way I have about three hundred unread messages there. The first chat I open is with Wille. He sent me two messages, once

- Same

on my

~ I hate it so much that suddenly so many people are interested in us. Actually, I wanted to enjoy it with you without having the whole world's opinion on it

And once

- Could you sleep? I hope so for you, because I really couldn't. Even if it's not really, good morning❤️

Ten minutes ago. I smile briefly and then reply to his last message.

~ Let's put it this way, there have been better nights. Anyway, good morning❤️

After that I read through the messages from Rosh and Ayub and answer the questions that were asked. I just open the other chats, read through everything briefly and then read the next and the next and the next. Lots of people were slightly shocked and surprised at the news. The most entertaining news, however, is from people who didn't know I am gay.

I pushed aside that there were still family members who didn't know and actually I didn't intend to tell them that since most of them are quite homophobic, but after all I can't change it.

Pov Erik
I'm driving in my car towards Hillerska. It's raining pretty hard, so I have the roof up. Mom wants to discuss everything that comes next with Wille, to be honest I just want to see him and hug him.

I don't really know what to think about his boyfriend or not boyfriend or whatever. He's good for Wille, at least I think so. It certainly looked like yesterday. But somehow the whole thing scares me now, because I know that Wille is anything but fine. I just hope nothing worse happens.

Meanwhile I drive through the gate and stop. The car Mom is in and the car with the bodyguards also stop now. As I get out, the director approaches us. "I'm so sorry this happened here. If I can do anything..." "You won't speak until I say so" "Mom!" I hiss in her direction.

She's blaming everyone for it, even if there's no reason for it, and it's so annoying. This morning, before we left, she accused me of giving Wille the idea of ​​dating a boy. Spoilers, I don't. In general, I never spoke to him about such things, probably also for personal reasons.

"Mom?" I turn to her. "Yes?" she looks at me questioningly. "I'd like to talk to him alone for a moment" "You have five minutes" I knock briefly and then go inside.

Wille is in his bed. He looks at me while I am going in his direction. His eyes are red and he doesn't look very good otherwise. I quickly go the last few steps to him and hug him. That's what he deserves, no accusations.

He clings to me, trembling. It hurts so much to see him like this. I wish the person who uploaded the video could see him right now. "What did i do wrong?" asks Wille softly. "Nothing. You didn't do anything wrong. Please don't blame yourself" I answer quickly. "But it feels like it's my fault" I slowly release him.

"Wille" I look at him. "It's. not. your. fault." I emphasize every word. "The people who filmed you are to blame, not you and also not him." I clarify. He smiles briefly. "Thanks for being here" he leans his head against my chest. I put my arms around him again.

"By the way, mom is waiting outside, she'll come in any moment" "I thought so" after a long pause he asks: "Is she still as angry as yesterday?" "She's calmed down a bit..." I hesitate. "Wille" "Yes?" "She wants you to say it's not you, in the video. She also wants you to ban you from seeing him." Silence.

"Why?" he asks quietly. "It hurts the family, unfortunately that's true, but I think she just doesn't give a damn about how you're doing, because in a case like that I don't care about the family's reputation, as long as you're happy and you're fine, honestly" I smile. "Even if she really pulls it off, we'll find some way, okay?" he nods slowly, somehow he also seems skeptical, but why he is, I have no idea.

"Why are you..." he pauses, probably trying to figure out how to put it. "I don't know. Nice?" he looks at me. "As I said, it's important to me that my little brother is happy and that he's doing better, everything else isn't important." I kiss him on his hair briefly. For some reason I've gotten into the habit of kissing his hair whenever he's feeling down, like, 'I'm here, everything's fine'. Wille is just about to say something when the door opens and Mom comes in.