Seven

"Hi" he smiles. "Hi. What are you doing here?" "May I come in?" I nod. He walks past me into the room and I close the door. "Have you ever opened your curtains properly since the video?" he asks with a grin. "No, I wanted my peace" I laugh. "So?" 

"I know that you're going home tomorrow and I also know that you can't really sleep, it's been pretty bad for a few days. And since it's exactly the same for me, without going home, I thought to myself, I'll come by and give you psychological support" I laugh. "Only you really think of something like that" "I can go again" he walks towards the door. 

"Please stay" "I knew it" he grins. "Series? Movie? Just talk a little?" he looks at me questioningly. "Movie" "Okay" he's sitting on my bed. I laugh and shake my head. 

A few minutes later, we're sitting next to each other, under a blanket, on my bed, leaning against the wall, watching a movie that Simon chose. I have no idea what it's called or what it's about, but that doesn't matter. 

A few more minutes later I slowly realize that he has chosen a horror comedy. Sometimes I could at least punch him for such actions. He grins at me like he knows exactly what I'm thinking. "Good god Simon" he laughs. "Shut up" I put my hand over his mouth. 

He looks at me indignantly and ruffles my hair. I'm obviously super happy about it and hit him with a pillow. "Hey" he hits back. The whole thing goes on for a while until Simon takes the blanket and pulls it over my head with full force. 

Pov Simon
He fights against it with all his might, but for some reason he doesn't manage to free himself today. Eventually I let go of the blanket and he pulls it off his head. He looks at me exaggeratedly angry and from this sight I just have to laugh. He tucks a lock of hair that's almost in my eye behind my ear. 

Then there is a few seconds of awkward silence. He stares at me without a word. Simon, pull yourself together, you broke up. You don't kiss him now. I look into his eyes for a long time. Fuck it all.

I kiss him. 

He returns the kiss after a very short time and I push him down onto the mattress. 

~ The next morning
I'm watching him. He lies next to me, one arm around me and the other under his head. It looks really cute. His phone rings. I'll take a quick look. His brother. 

"Wille" I say softly and kiss Wille. "Hm?" he slowly opens his eyes. "Your brother is calling" he slowly sits up. "What does he want now?" he murmurs quietly to himself and takes his phone. "Erik, hi" he's sitting behind me so you can't see me, which I don't really think is a bad thing. 

I get up and gather my clothes. I slept in my boxer shorts, so I pull on my pants for a moment. Meanwhile, Wille is on the phone with his brother. But he keeps looking at me in amusement. 

A few minutes later I'm dressed so far that only a jacket and shoes are missing, but I don't put them on yet because I don't want to leave here either, to be honest. "Why did you really call me?" I sit down next to Wille so that I can half-look at his phone, but no one sees me. 

"Malin" on the screen, I see him tying his shoes. "Oh god, I think she has to let mom know again" says Wille, slightly annoyed. "If she told Mom, you wouldn't even be allowed to see him, so don't complain." Wille tilts his head back. "You're too nosy for me" "It runs in the family" his brother replies with a grin. 

"Oh yes, before I forget. Simon, could you please put a little fire under my brother's ass, he's supposed to be ready in an hour and from what I know him, if you don't do it, he would lying in an hour, in bed half naked, thanks." I look confused at Wille, who is looking at me just as confused. "Yeah what? Do you think I'm stupid?!" Erik asks into his phone camera. 

"No, not really." Wille laughs and slides over to me, along with his phone. I give a short wave. "Hello" "Hey" he smiles friendly. "I have to hang up now, otherwise you won't come home today and mom wouldn't like that so much" he says to Wille. "Bye" he hangs up. 

"He's nice" I state. "And so... different" "What do you mean different?" Wille looks at me questioningly. I'm thinking feverishly, but I still don't know how to put it. "Do you think that he is different in private than in a public appearance?" I nod. "Yes, that's right. He's good at it, better than me" he says. His voice sounds admiring.

Wille sits fully clothed on the floor, leaning against his bed. I sit down next to him and watch him. "Is everything okay?" I look at him questioningly from the side. "Not really" he brings out after a while. "I notice" I take his hand and clasp it tightly. "What's up?" I look at him worried. 

"I don't want to... I don't want to go home... I don't want to give an interview... I just want to stay here... with you" he says the last two words with an incredibly sweet smile on his lips. "But maybe... maybe Erik can convince Mom that I don't have to do that" I hug him. "I..." wrong time Simon, you can't bring that now. 

"I don't want to be a secret. But if you don't make it, I mean with convince your Mom and so, then I'm one, the main thing is that we're together, that's what the last few days without you have shown me." After a few minutes of silence, Wille says: "We were both pretty stupid, weren't we?". I nod. "We were" he laughs.