02.

**Leif**

During the first period, my thoughts kept falling on that alpha.
 Felix Valentine..
He had no reason stepping into this morning's drama that Ricky Elle decided to stir up.
But he did so anyway.
It made me bite my thumbnail as I suddenly felt more nervous.

I couldn't call it impossible to try being friends with him, considering my adoptive parents were an omega and a vampire.
I rubbed the side of my neck.
But would Felix even see himself being friends with a vampire like me?
I was anxious and at times emotional.
He just seemed so cool earlier..

"Mr.Grimes, are you going to continue spacing out during my class or are you going to join the rest of us by paying attention?"

"Well this is awkward, considering there are two Mr.Grimes, in this classroom." Jinx mumbled which earned quiet laughter from the other students.

The teacher frowned at Jinx's response before her brown eyes locked on me.
"Leif Grimes, are you still asleep?" She asked me ignoring Jinx whose eye twitched before he rolled his eyes shaking his head.

I blushed looking at her.
"N-No ma'am-"
"Then I suggest you stop spacing out and start paying attention, these are your grades that will let you graduate or not and spacing off to dreamland is not-"

"Ms.Corey, are you on your period?"
The whole room fell silent as everyone's attention fell on this brunet with dark brown eyes, they almost looked black and hidden behind his curls that nearly covered his eyes as he looked at her in pure annoyance.
I thought he was a vampire at first.
But he was an omega.

"Excuse me? Would you like to be sent to the principal's office, Mr-"
"Holland." The brunet yawned cutting her off.
"And if it means getting away from a nagging bully like yourself, then yes please, send me." He gave her a tired grin as Ms.Corey's face molted red.

"Out, get out." She growled at the other who sighed.
"Sure sure, do you want me to grab you a snack from the lunch room? Usually the moody ones on their period are because they're snackish." He offered looking over his shoulder to her.
Ms.Corey glared harshly.
"No, leave." She demanded now.
The brunet stared before walking out of the classroom.

"Would anyone else care to be a smart mouth this morning?" Ms.Corey asked the class.
There were quiet and impressed chuckles throughout the room, but no one spoke up.
My eyes were on the door with slight wide eyes.
Just who was that omega?
And why did he get in trouble for me?
------
When the class ended, I felt relieved but I was also curious to know how much trouble that guy got in for me.
He didn't even know me.

"Heard you had a lively first period." I turned and found Iggy there with one of his mates, I think Oakley whose eyes were already on me.
I blinked looking at the two.
"I guess Jinx was quick to say something?" I asked.
Iggy blinked before grinning softly.

"So the trick works."
I looked at him confused.
"Trick?"
Iggy looked at me.
"I haven't talked to Jinx, he doesn't usually tell me about his class periods." Iggy smiled softly.
"What I said is just how you get something out of someone, an innocent trick, but what happened?" He asked me now.

I blinked before frowning softly.
"Ms.Corey was being kind of cruel this morning and when I was getting heat for spacing out, some omega spoke up and ignited this angry flame in her." I told them.

Oakley arched a brow.
"An omega?" He looked to Iggy who looked at me curiously.
"What did they look like?" He questioned.

I stared before sighing as I tried to think of the omega.

"He was around my height, curly brown hair and dark brown eyes, I thought he was a vampire at first." I bit my thumbnail frowning.
"He seemed kind of feral." I said now.