09.

**Leif**

I waited outside the house for Felix like I said I would, even though my thoughts were falling onto a whole different matter.
I was still trying to figure out who that was yesterday, the one making it storm at command..
It scared me.
Knowing there was another vampire out there with the same gift as me, but what made it worse, was the fact.
They were trying to call me out.
They wanted me to respond to their ability.
But why?

"Good morning, Leif."
I went to greet the alpha before a startled gasp escaped me seeing the other in nothing but his briefs.
It was like he hadn't even noticed before my expression said it all.

"Crap!" Felix hissed noticing he was still in his briefs while Foxx laughed at the other.
"Why didn't you say anything?" Felix demanded at the omega who shrugged.
"I thought you were going for a more bold approach, so I didn't feel like pointing out the obvious." He responded.

Felix was glaring at Foxx who grinned at his cousin.
"Wanna go back to that house?"
"No way, I'll-"

"Why are you naked?"
I turned to the door where Quin stood, his brow arched as Jinx used his hand to cover Omega's eyes.
"Long story." Felix replied.
Quin's brow remained arched before sighing.
"You are a huge pain, one sec." He said heading back inside the house.

I stood there blushing as I tried not to look at the other who stood there pinching the bridge of his nose, before Quin returned with a pair of gray basketball shorts and a solid blue shirt, tossing the clothes at the alpha.

"Change but make sure you return those, I already know Ash is going to be dramatic knowing his clothes are on another alpha, but if it's a long story. No one can tell you to go home to change." Quin said with crossed arms.

Felix stared but nodded pulling the shirt over his head and the shorts over his hips.
"Thanks, I appreciate it." He replied.
Quin watched him.
"Well if you're going to start seeing my brother, it can't be helped that we help each other out from time to time, but like I said. You'll have to return those after school." He told the other.
Felix nodded.

"Got it." His eyes fell on me.
"Ready to go to school?" He asked.
I was still blushing before I nodded.
"Mhm." I responded before the two of us were leaving my siblings and Felix's cousin trailed behind us.
-------
"So why did you show up at my house almost naked?" I found myself asking as we walked down the street.
Felix looked to me before sighing.
"Just some family drama, I didn't want to stay another minute in that house, so I rushed Foxx out and we left. After school we will be finding another place, so it doesn't matter." He shrugged.

My brows knitted.
"Wait, why?" I asked.
Felix's jaw clenched.
"Not everyone agrees and wants to put up with who I like, so I was kicked out." He answered and in seconds, tears were in my eyes.

"No.." I stopped walking as the clouds filled the sky and Felix's eyes grew wide.
"No no no, don't cry, it's okay." He tried reassuring me as the tears slipped standing there.
"B-But you were kicked out, you lost your h-home Felix." I cried standing in front of the other as the rain began to come down.
"I-I don't want to be the reason you lose your family, so let's stop this." I told him stepping back but let out a gasp when Felix grabbed my wrist, pulling me into him as his hand fell on my lower back.
Pushing me against him as he held me close, his lips were on mine as I tried pulling away.

"S-Stop." I begged but he only held me tighter.
"Stop crying." His breath was against my neck as my brows knitted painfully.
"You were not the reason I lost my home, I just have a real shitty family. None of this was your fault, so please, don't pull away from me." He told me.
My face burned standing there as the thunder rumbled above us.

"I-It's not right, Felix, please." I looked at him with tears and sadness in my eyes.
"I'm not letting go of you until you stop crying and calm down, everything will work out for me and I won't be alone. I'll have Foxx as a roommate, there's no way I trust him being left alone with those guys." Felix looked down at me, his thumbs brushing underneath my eyes.

"So please, stop crying, it'll be okay." He said reassuring me as more tears burned my eyes.
"Y-You promise?" I asked him.
Felix blinked but he smiled softly kissing my forehead.
"Of course I promise." He responded as I tried relaxing against the other.

The rain lightened up and soon enough, the clouds were gone and the sun was out again.

"Good job." Felix grinned praising me as I blushed before he stepped away from me and we continued to walk down the street.
I needed to work on controlling my ability more, instead of just letting it run wild like that from every time I get upset.
-----
"There you are, I thought you weren't going to come today." Urie commented as I walked up to the other at the school lockers.
"Sorry-"

"It's my fault, I held us up by having to change clothes." Felix cut me off as Urie arched a brow looking at the other.
"Don't tell me, you two already had sex-"

"No!" I practically squeaked before covering my mouth as my face caught fire.
Urie's eyes were wide as Felix bit back a smirk.
"I don't plan on deflowering him until he's ready." He told Urie who made a face.

"Yeah, don't call it that." His eyes fell back on me.
"But how are you feeling? I heard you collapsed yesterday." He frowned at me now.
I frowned softly.
"I'm better today, did they send everyone home yesterday?" I asked.
Urie rolled his eyes before shaking his head.
"Hell no, the power came back on maybe minutes after I was told you left, it was weird how that played out, but the important thing is that you're okay." He grinned at me.

I felt guilty but managed a soft smile with a nod that followed.

"Hey, Felix."
I felt my stomach twist as Carmen walked up to the alpha, this flirty look in her eyes as she looked at the black haired alpha.
Felix looked at her frowning.
"What do you want, Carmen?" He asked her.
His tone seemed to throw her off at first before she twisted her finger in her hair looking at him.

"Some friends were going to throw a party at the blood moons cliff tonight, I wanted to see if you and your interest wanted to come." She smiled at him.
Felix frowned at her.
"N-"

"Sure." I walked over, cutting Felix off as Carmen's eyes darkened looking at me, but her expression changed into a bright smile.
"Awesome, it'll be at seven tonight, see you later." She grinned before walking away from us.

Felix turned to me confused.
"Why did you agree?"
I stepped back.
"Are you mad that I did?" I asked him.
Felix's brows furrowed looking over his shoulder then back to me.
"No, I just don't trust her is all, or that hot tempered vampire. If we go, you have to stay at my side at all times, deal?" He frowned.
I blushed but nodded.
"D-Deal." I agreed.
-----
During first period, my thoughts were all over the place, first with that vampire and now with this party.
Why did I even say anything?
I knew Carmen hated me, she even said I was her enemy since Felix rejected her.
But that was the thing.
I didn't want enemies while I was in school.
I wanted to be able to walk into class without feeling eyes glaring at me.

It made me feel ill just thinking about it.

"Spacing off again, Mr.Grimes?" The teacher asked as I looked up from my desk with a flushed face.
"No, I-"
"Go to the nurses office, maybe that'll give you a chance to wake up." She instructed.
Blushing, I could only sigh as I gathered my things.

Felix watched me carefully.
"Are you okay?" He whispered.
I nodded.
"Just drowsy." I responded as I stepped out of the classroom and made my way down the quiet hallway.

"Man, you were a hard one to find."
I froze dead in my tracks before turning around to find a teen against the lockers, his arms were crossed and his eyes were closed.

"W-Who..?" I stepped back as the blond's brown eyes opened before they locked right on me.

"Don't act all shy now, I could feel you looking for me, especially yesterday." He said as my brows knitted.
"You were the one w-who made it storm?"
The blond smirked deviously.
"How else was I going to bait you out? And now that I know what you look like, it'll be easier to find you when the time is right." He told me.
That made my blood turn ice cold.

"W-Why would you need to find me? Who are you?" I asked him.
The blond studied me.
"Not a friend, but I'm not the enemy either. Just someone being paid to find the stolen goods, but looking at you? You seem pretty healthy to me, besides that disgusting dog odor all over you." He shrugged.

"S-Stolen goods..?"
The blond only grinned.
"You'll understand soon enough, but if I were you? I'd definitely stay cautious, because you never know when I'll appear again." He told me before walking down the hall, and soon enough.
Vanished.

I felt sick standing there before ignoring my trip to the nurses office and ran straight to the bathroom to vomit.

Everything I ate that morning was now in the toilet as I sat on the tiled floor, tears streaming down my cheeks.
Why did he call me stolen goods?
Who was he and why was he being paid to find me?

Everything burned as I sniffled.
I was scared.
I wanted to go home.
But I knew my dad would only get worried or suspicious as to why I was home again.
I had to tough it out.
Even though I was terrified of that guy returning.

I didn't even know his name..
--------
"You were invited to a party at the blood moon cliff?" Dad asked me that afternoon.
I didn't want to tell anyone about that run in I had with that stranger earlier.
It would only raise red flags and even though I already knew they were raised.
I didn't need my family being worried.

"I-Is that okay?" I asked standing in the kitchen where both parents were present, holding the twins.
Dad frowned softly.
"I don't know Leif, blood moon cliff isn't exactly the safest place to host parties and I don't feel comfortable with you being around nothing but alphas and omegas, especially when Felix isn't marked." He told me.

I blushed but frowned.
"F-Felix said I wasn't allowed to leave his side if we went, which means the two of us won't be separated."
I wasn't sure why I was trying so hard to go to this party, I already knew it was bound not to end well.
But I wanted to work on my social skills more.
Even if that meant I would be out numbered when it came to race.

"Let him go, Moxie, it's only a party. Leif knows he's not allowed to drink and I trust Felix will watch out for him." Papa commented.
Dad frowned at him.
"Really, Magna?"
"Yes really, I know we want to be protective over our children, but they also deserve to have lives as well. It's just one party, let Leif try it out." He told the other.

"If it'll make you feel more at ease, I can drag Ash and the two of us can go to help watch out." Quin suggested walking into the kitchen with the alpha who trailed behind him.
"Yeah because I love fighting-"
"Try again."
"I mean I love partying." Asher grinned as Quin rolled his eyes but smiled at our parents.

Dad's arms were crossed before he sighed.
"Alright fine, as long as you two don't mind going and watching your brother. I don't mind if you go, but please. Be careful." Dad frowned.

Quin gave the other a thumbs up.
"Careful is my middle name-"
"I thought your middle name was Oliver?" Asher questioned.
Quin just smiled at the other.
"Let's go study." He said pushing the other out of the room.

"OH YEAH!" Asher whipped around and walked back into the kitchen while Quin held a death grip on the others belt loop.

"Tell ya boyfriend I want my clothes back." Asher told me as my face turned pink.
"B-Boyfriend?"

"He already knows you idiot, come on." Quin growled dragging the other off now who was yelling different protests about his clothes before the bedroom door slammed shut.

I stood there feeling awkward before looking to my parents then away.
"I-I guess I'll go call Felix and let him know." I said quietly leaving the room next.
I was nervous.
And I knew at some point, I would have to tell my parents about that stranger.
I just didn't know when.
My main focus was this party.
And working on my social skills.

I just hope.

I don't regret this.

//
Hey guys! So there won't be an update tomorrow, but I did want to try something different.
I've seen it done before in different stories, and I wanted to see if it would happen for mine.

I will be hosting a Q&A for my characters from the 5 books so far, so if anyone has any questions they'd like to ask, to know the characters better.
Post your questions in the comment section and I will either answer them late tonight or first thing in the morning.

This is just something random I wanted to try only because it seemed like fun, you guys may not even have any questions, but if you do. Don't be afraid to ask, the questions can even be aimed at that character for them to answer!
It's just a fun idea.

Until then!

H.Stowe. <33