Mihawk

I let out a sigh as I set down on my chair, visor in hand and sunglasses covering my eyes.

"Okay! While I'm gone shopping with Robin, Chopper you're in charge." Nami said with a giant grin.

I turned my head a little and let out a chuckle as Chopper jumped up and down.

"Yes!!!" He yelled as he jumped up and down.

Nami walked up to me and crouched down while he talked to Robin.

"You're secretly in charge." Nami whispered as I rolled my eyes.

"Obviously." I mumbled.

She left, leaving me with Brook and Chopper. Everything was going well until Chopper rushed up to me, shaking. I set up and frowned as I saw the Warlord Mihawk climb onto our ship.

"Where is Roronoa Zoro?" Mihawk asked with a frown.

"He's with Luffy and the others. They are sight seeing." I hummed as I leaned back in my chair.

"I see." He said as he stared down at me.

"They should be back in a hour. You can wait here if you want."

He gave a nod and set his sword down. Chopper and Brook both stared at me, a look of shock on their faces.

"Oi, you two go and find those idiots. Tell Zoro that his friend is here."

"We aren't friends." Mihawk said with a frown.

"Right, my bad. Tell Zoro that his father is here."

They stared at me with their mouths hung open and their eyes wide. But they did as I said, leaving me with the Warlord.

"So, tell me why is it you even come here?" I asked as I turned to look at him.

"I do not have to explain myself to you."

"You are right about that." I said as I set my shades on my head.

He let out a sigh and turned to look away from me.

"I am here to see how strong Roronoa has gotten."

"See, that wasn't so hard."

He shot me a look and I let out a laugh.

"I hope you know the last guy to look at me that way ended up in my bed." I said as I crossed my legs.

"I can assure you, that I won't be ending up in your bed."

"You never know, love. You just might." I said as is shot him a wink.

He let out a huff and looked away from me. Before long an hour had passed and it was time for me to put more sunscreen on.

"Dracule, would you be a dear and put some sunscreen on my back?" I sweetly asked.

He let out a sigh and rose to his seat, leaving his sword next to his chair. He walked over to me and took the sunscreen from my hands.

"Thank you." I said as I turned around.

A shiver instantly ran down my back as his warm hands touched my back. He rubbed the sunscreen in, working from my shoulders down to my back. I let out a sigh as I leaned into his touch.

"You're a life saver." I breathed out.

He moved down lower, causing me to let out a gasp as he made it to the dip in my back.

"Something wrong?" He asked quietly.

"No... not at all." I breathed as I turned my head to meet his gaze.

Our eyes locked as I felt him move his hand to my stomach. He quickly pulled me back against his chest. I sigh left my lips as my eyes landed on his lips.

"If there is something you want... take it." He ordered.

I quickly moved forward, capturing his lips with mine. He let out a groan and pulled me onto his lap. He turned me around in his embrace and forced me to straddle his lap as he ran his hands up and down my body. His hands made it to the back of my top and he was just about to undo it when we heard a gasp.

We quickly broke apart and I turned to see everyone staring at us.

"Oh, you guys are back." I said as Mihawk let go of me.

"With our enemy! How could you betray us!" Zoro exclaimed as he pointed at me.

"In my defense, he's hot and he has helped us a couple times."

"He's 43 years old!" Zoro yelled.

"And?"

"He's old enough to be your father!" He screamed as Luffy burst out into laughter.

"Perhaps we should finish our conversation at another time." Mihawk said as he rose to his feet, causing me to slip off of his lap and land on the chair.

"Just tell me when and where." I said as I smiled up at him.

"I'll be in contact." He said as he turned and left the ship, leaving me with an annoyed Zoro.