Crocodile

I had met the former warlord when he was arrested by the marines. We ended up escaping together and seeing as I was on the run, I decided to join him.

"You're late." Crocodile said as I walked up to him, a giant grin on my face.

"Sorry, I got held up." I said as I stopped in front of him.

I looked around for a place to sit, but found no empty spot. I looked back at Crocodile and let out a sigh.

"May I sit there?" I asked as I pointed to his lap.

He looked down and then looked back up at me, a look of annoyance on his face.

"That's my lap."

"That still doesn't answer my question, darling." I said as I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"No, you can't." He said as he crossed his leg over his knee.

"Aw, you're no fun." I whined as I laid my chin on his shoulder.

He reached up and quickly flicked my forehead. I scrunched my face and let out a whine as he blew smoke in my face.

"Quit being a brat. I don't have time to deal with you." He ordered.

"Jerk."

He looked back at me and sent me a sharp look, when told me to watch myself. I let out a huff and turned away from him, swaying my hips as I walked towards the bar.

"I'm going to get a drink."

"Do as you please." He said as I rolled my eyes.

I plopped down on a stool and leaned against the bar, a smile on my face. I ordered a drink and then tapped my finger on the counter.

Though Crocodile acted like he was a jerk, I knew deep down he cared about me. If he didn't, then I'd probably have been killed years ago.

"Hello beautiful." A voice said from behind me.

I peeked out of the corner of my eye and saw a tall man leaning against the counter, a giant grin on his face.

"What's a beautiful woman like yourself doing all by yourself?" He cheerfully asked me, not seeming to get the hint that I wasn't interested.

I ignored him and started to stand up, but was stopped by him setting his hand on my thigh. I froze up as he leaned forward and put his lips next to my ear.

"How about you follow me to my-"

Slam!

I jumped as a hook landed on the table in between us. The man jumped back, a yelp of surprise leaving his lips. He let out a huff and quickly turned to glare at a extremely pissed off Crocodile. The man's eyes went wide when reality hit him.

"I-"

"Leave now. While I still allow you to breath." Crocodile ordered.

As quick ad he arrived, the guy stood up and ran out of the bar, leaving me with Crocodile. I let out a sigh and turned to smile up at Crocodile

"Thanks, I thought he would never-"

I was cut off by Crocodile grabbing my wrist and pulling me off of the stool.

"Hey! Where are we-"

He dragged me behind him, and towards our ship. We had just made it onto the ship, when I decided to speak up.

"Croc-"

Slam!

My back roughly slammed into the door leading to his quarters. He brought his hook to my chin and forced me to lock eyes with him.

"Next man to so much as look at you, will die by my hand. Do you understand?" He growled out.

My eyes went wide and I stared up at him in shock. His eyes where boring into me and I could hardly breath.

"Say it!" He yelled as I went stiff.

"Yes! I understand!" I gasped out as he dug the hook into my neck.

"Good. Now I believe it's time for me to show you who you belong to."

He licked his lips as we locked eyes. I said nothing as he leaned down and captured my lips with his, in a rough kiss.