Smoker

I let out a yawn after I stretched my arms above my head. I set up and turned to look out the window.

"Morning."

My eyes snapped open and I quickly turned to see the one person I didn't want to see sitting in a chair.

"Smoker... How did you-"

"Made of smoke, remember?" He asked with a chuckle.

I let out a groan and laid back in my bed.

"I'm going to prison aren't I?" I quietly asked.

"Not if you do as I say." He said as he rose to his feet, cigar in his mouth.

I sent him a look and raised my eyebrow.

"I want you to join the marines. You'll be put on my crew." He explained as he walked up to me.

"And if I don't?"

"Then I'll turn you in and allow them to execute you."

I laid my head in my pillow and let out another sigh.

"Fine, guess I have no choice... Smokey." I said as a smirk spread across my face.

His eyes narrowed and he walked up to me. I froze as he pulled something out of his pocket.

"What is-"

I was cut off by him putting a metal collar around my neck. I felt my strength slowly drain and I slumped forward into his arms.

"This is for me to make sure that you don't use your powers behind my back." He explained as he picked me up.

"Bas... tard." I groggily muttered as I laid my head on his shoulder.

Timeskip

It didn't take long for me to gain the crews trust, the only one who didn't trust me was Smoker; I had even gained Tashigi's trust.

"So how long will he distrust me?" I asked with a sigh.

"You are still a pirate, so I'd give it until you die." She said as she handed me a plate of food.

"Just my luck."

I heard footsteps and turned to see Smoker walking up to me.

"Morning, Vice Admiral." I said as I leaned against the counter.

He let out a grumble and pushed past me, I watched as he grabbed a mug and downed it. I rolled my eyes and pushed off of the counter. I walked out of the room, barely missing his eyes follow my every move.

I made it to my room and plopped down on my bed. I pulled my legs to my chest and leaned back against the headboard.

"Stupid asshole." I hissed as I laid my chin on my knees.

I still couldn't believe that he didn't trust me. We'd been working together for over a month now and yet he still treated me like trash. A sharp knock broke me from my thoughts and I set up.

"Come in!" I called out.

The door opened and I watched as Smoker walked into my room, a frown on his face.

"Smoke-"

"What have you done to me!" He yelled as he stalked over to me.

"I haven't done anything-"

He roughly grabbed a hold of my hair and pulled it back. I let out a yelp as I grabbed his wrist.

"Don't lie to me!"

"I'm not!"

He kept his grip on me and growled out. Our eyes locked and I felt fear course thru me.

"Please... I haven't done anything." I pleaded.

His eyes softened for a second before he tightened his grip and pulled me up off of the bed.

"Please." I whined as he dragged me behind him.

He led me to the cells and threw me inside. He slammed the door shut and closed it.

"Smoker, what is going on!" I exclaimed as he turned and left the room.

I let out a groan as I laid down on the bed and covered my face. After what felt like eternity I heard the sound of footsteps and jumped to my feet. My heart raced as I watched Smoker walk into the room.

"Smoker, what is going on? Why am I locked up?" I growled out.

"Have you used your abilities on me?"

"What? No, why would I want to hurt you?" I asked in shock.

"Maybe so you can escape."

I let out a sigh and grabbed onto the bars.

"Smoker please.. I swear I haven't used them."

"Then why can't I get you out of my head! Why do I constantly think of you!" He snapped, causing me to take a step back.

"I don't know, but I wish I did."

He let out a sigh and rubbed the bridge of his temples.

"Smoker, I want to help you. Please trust that I am on your side."

He turned to look at me and slowly lowered his hands.

"So you haven't done anything to me... so these thoughts are my own?" He asked with a sigh.

"What thoughts are you even having?" I asked as I toyed with the collar around my neck.

"Sinful thoughts." He said as he looked me up and down.

I licked my lips and stepped away from the cell door.

"I would love to hear more about these... thoughts." I said as his hand moved to the door.

He threw it open and stormed into the room. Before I could say another word he cuffed my face and crashed his lips against mine. A moan left my lips as I felt him pick me up and slam me into the wall.

"I want you to know... that I have no plans on us leaving this cell tonight." He growled out.

"Promises promises." I whispered as he glared down at me.

He let out a chuckle as I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him down, capturing his lips with mine in a deep and passionate kiss.