Crocodile

I sunk into my seat, a giant grin on my face. My fur coat was wrapped tightly around me and kept me in a warm embrace. I heard footsteps and smiled as I saw Mihawk sit down across from me.

"Good morning, Dracule." I said greeting the warlord.

He said nothing and gave me a nod.

"Do you know where Croc is?" I asked with a giant grin.

"He's dealing with the clown."

"I hope he isn't being to cruel to Buggy." I said as I let out a sigh.

"I don't understand your friendship with the clown."

"He's actually really sweet, when he isn't trying to get into my pants." I said as I let out a hum.

I heard running and turned to see Buggy rush into the room, Doflamingo right behind him. A pout appeared on my face as I saw a cigarette in his mouth. I let out a huff and crossed my arms over my chest.

"What's wrong with you?" Mihawk asked with a frown.

"I hate people who smoke. Smoking is just such a giant red flag."

"Then why are you with him?" He asked as he motioned to Croc, who walked in holding a cigar in his mouth.

"I guess when it comes to Croc, I'm colorblind." I said as I rose to my feet and smiled over to Croc.

He held his arm out and I happily took it, smiling up at him.

"Ready to go?" He asked with a frown as he removed his cigar from his mouth.

"Yep! Let's go home, sweetie!" I exclaimed as I dragged him behind me.

"Crocodile, before you leave can we talk... privately?" Mihawk asked as his eyes moved from me to Crocodile.

Croc sent him a look, before turning to look at me.

"I'll be fine, you go ahead and talk to your friends." I hummed as I leaned up and kissed his cheek.

I pulled away from him and walked out of the room, a giant grin on my face. I had just made it outside of the room when I heard my name and stopped.

"I still can't believe you have kept (Y/n) around this long." Buggy said with a laugh.

My eyes went wide as I placed my ear against the door and listened in.

"She's good on the eyes." Croc said with a huff.

"How long will she remain your girlfriend?" Mihawk asked with a sigh.

"Maybe another week."

"Well you best hurry up."

"Perhaps your right, I could always do it tonight."

"Good, I grow tired of her constant whining."

My mouth hung open as I backed away from the door, tears streaming down my face.

Croc wouldn't actually hurt me, would he? We had been together for over three years now, and I thought that he loved me. Was I just some eye candy for him?

I heard the door open and I quickly whipped my eyes and put a fake smile on my face.

"Time for us to head out, love." He said as he placed his hand around my waist and pulled me to his side.

"Can't wait to get home and take a bath." I said as I leaned into his touch.

He let out a chuckle and rubbed my side.

"After your bath... I have a surprise for you." He said as I felt him kiss the top of my head.

My heart sunk deeper into my chest as I let out a light laugh. I allowed him to lead me to the house, a million thoughts racing thru my mind as I tried to keep my cool. We made it home and I rushed to the bathroom. I shut the door and fell back against the door.

"I'm going to die." I whispered as I moved my hand to my lips, covering my mouth.

I just couldn't understand how this could be happening, I thought that he loved me. I thought that I would forever be by his side.

"Everything okay in there, love?" Croc asked from outside the bathroom.

"Yea! Just looking for my shampoo!" I called out.

"In the closet!"

"Thank you, babe!"

I walked toward the closet and opened it up to see all my supplies inside. I felt tears stream down my face as I whipped my nose.

How could someone so thoughtful, be so cruel?

I turned the facet in and watched as the water filled up. I sunk my hand into the water and set on the edge of the tub. A sigh slipped from my lips as I brought my hand to my neck and gently rubbed my shoulders. I heard a click and my head snapped to the side, I froze as I saw Crocodile walk into the bathroom.

"I see you haven't got in yet, wouldn't happen to be waiting for me, would you?"

"Always." I said as I smiled up at him.

He walked towards me, a giant grin on his face. The grin would disappear when he stopped in front of me.

"Darling... why are you crying?" He asked as he raised his hand up to my face.

My eyes went wide as I felt him cuff my cheek and gently whip my tears away.

"I... I must have got something in my-"

"Pet, you know how I feel about you lying to me. What's wrong?"

He moved his hand to the side of my face and leaned over me. He was towering over me and I felt so small and helpless, I felt the tears start to fall as he pulled me into his arms.

"Shh... it's alright." He whispered as he hugged me.

I clung to his chest as I broke down in his arms. I didn't want to lose him and I didn't want to die.

"Please... don't leave me." I whispered as I shut my eyes.

"Leave you? Oh my sweet, why would you ever think that I was going to leave you?" He asked as he pulled away from me.

I let out a sniffle as he pulled out a napkin and whipped my face.

"I overheard your conversation with the others... I know you're getting rid of me."

A deep laugh left his lips as he covered his face with his hand and took a step back.

"Oh pet, you are so foolish!" He exclaimed as he shook his head.

My eyes went wide as he shook his head. He slipped his hand into his pocket and I watched as he pulled a box out.

"Love, I have no plans of ever leaving you." He said as he opened the box, revealing a beautiful (favorite color) ring.

"Is this... what I think it is?" I asked in shock.

"Will you (Last name) (Y/n) do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

"Oh Croc! Yes! A thousand times yes!" I exclaimed as I jumped into his arms.

He let out a chuckle and pulled me into a deep kiss, as he slipped the ring onto my finger.

One Piece One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें