Buggy

I couldn't help but to smile as I saw Buggy limp up to me, a frown on his face. He was covered in bruises.

"Why hello, darling. You look rough, what's wrong?" I sweetly asked, a grin on my face.

"Darling-?? YOU ASSHOLE! YOU PUSHED ME DOWN THE STAIRS!!" He yelled as he glared down at me.

"Me? Now why would I ever do such a-"

He roughly grabbed my hair and yanked me to my feet, a snarl on his face.

"You must think you are so slick." He hissed out.

"A little." I said as a smile spread across my face.

He let out a groan and let go of me, throwing his hands up in the air.

"Why do I keep you around!" He exclaimed as his head popped off of his body.

"Because you love me." I said as I brushed past him.

I pecked his cheek and his head slowly connected to his body. He let out a grumbled as his cheeks turned bright red.

"Anyways I'm heading to town, do you need anything?"

"I NEED YOU TO GET OFF MY SHIP!"

"Alright, bye!" I yelled as I walked to the plank.

He let out a huff as I climbed off of the ship. I started to walk away from the ship, and had made it pst the first house; when I felt something grab onto my hand. I looked down and held back a laugh as I found Buggy's arm holding my hand. I looked back at him and saw him talking to a crewmate, his cheeks bright red.

I finished shopping and then returned to the ship, Buggy's hand still in mine. I skipped up to him and held his hand out to him, which he quickly reconnected to his body. He grabbed my hand in his again.

"And you say that you don't care." I whispered as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Sh..ut up!" He exclaimed as he looked away from me.

"Buggy, I love you too." I whispered as his eyes went wide.

He quickly turned to look at me, a look of shock on his face. I smiled up at him as he tightened his grip on my hand. He quickly used his free hand to cuff my cheeks and pull me into a gentle kiss. I let out a sigh as I kissed him back.  

"Idiot." He grumbled as he pressed his forehead against mine.

"Only for you, my love." I whispered as I shut my eyes.