Shanks

A frown appeared on my face as I passed by Shanks and Luffy. Shanks tried to say something to me, but I held up my hand and walked away from him. I made it to my jar of jam and moved to open it. I stopped when I heard Shanks whisper something to Luffy.

"Whenever (Y/n) is mad at me, I tighten all the lids on our jars so they have to ask me for help." Shanks whispered as my eyes narrowed.

I went to open the jar, but found that he had actually tightened them. My eyes narrowed as Shanks turns around and sent me a smile.

"Baby, do you need-"

I cut him off by taking the jar and slamming it down against the table shattering the top off of it.

"I got it covered." I growled as I grabbed a spoon and scooped some jam out.

Shanks let out a sigh and slowly turned around to see his crew, who had came out of nowhere, and Luffy covering their mouths. I let out a snort as Shanks shook his head.

"It hasn't worked yet, but it will." Shanks said as he held a finger up.

I patted Shank's shoulder and gave him a kiss on the cheek, before I left the room, snaking on my biscuit. I made it to my quarters and plopped down on the bed. It wasn't long before Shanks arrived and laid down on the bed, laying his lap on my lap.

"Talk to me!!!! Pleaseeeee!" He pleaded.

I ignored him and continued to read my book, hiding the smile that was on my face.

I could never stay mad at Shanks, I loved him far to much. But I also loved tormenting him, it the best part of our relationship.

"Babe!!!"

"Did you say something?" I asked as I set my book down.

"Talk to me! Please!" He whined as he buried his face in my lap.

"Well when you ask so nicely, how can I refuse?" I asked as I toyed with his hair.

He let out a sigh and snuggled into my lap.

"I love you." He grumbled out.

"I love you, too... even if you tighten all our jars." I said as I kissed the top of his head.

He let out a chuckle and kissed my thigh. He pulled away and forced himself to stand on his hands. He leaned forward and gently pecked my lips, as I tangled my fingers into his hair.