Chapter 1: She is why I wrestle

My father died when I was younger, so it was just my mother taking care of me.

One night when we were watching WWE, I turned to her and told her I wanted to be a wrestler. She supported me in each and every way. Years after I came out to her as Bisexual, and she supported me still.

My mother was all I had, until two weeks after my 23rd birthday, she was killed in a car accident. I kept going...kept wrestling if not for my sake, but for hers.

She is why I wrestle.

---------------------------------------------------

Tonight was the night I ended my storyline with Charlotte flair. Walking out of hair and makeup I walked down to the entrance. Waiting till I was given the go ahead. Running down the ramp as my music played I couldn't help but smile at all the people in the audience.

All these people....are gonna see me win

Looking up I could see Charlotte. She was standing there with a smug smile, she looked at me her face saying everything she was thinking.

'I'm gonna win'

Think again Flair, cause this is my match. Stepping into the ring I was handed a mic. Before I could say anything she spoke.

"Your gonna bow down to me little girl and you wanna know why, because you know I'm better than you, you know I'm stronger than you-"scoffing I cut her off.

"Please if anyone is gonna be bowing, it's gonna be you, you may think your better Charlotte, but let's face it....I'm faster, smarter, and over all a better athlete than you but...may the best women win" dropping the mic you kicked it out of the ring as the bell dinged signaling the start of the match.

Charlotte ran at me trying to drive me into the turn buckle but at the last minute I ducked and leapt out of the way causing her to go head first into it instead. She turned around as I swept the ground with my foot crouching in front of her.
It soon got to a point we were both panting. Sweat dripping down our faces, arms, and legs. Both counteracting eachother moves. I knew I had to end this and fast, or else she would get the best of me and win.

Lunging towards her I grabbed both her arms kneeing her in the gut. The voice of the commentators ringing loudly throughout the ring as I did. Lifting her with a strength I didn't know I had, I pulled her into a vertical suplex. As soon as she hit the ground I flipped myself over grabbing her foot and dragging her towards the middle to perform a DDT, following that up by standing behind her using my left arm placing it around her neck in a cobra clutch shocking the audience as she struggled to get loose. Soon she started to go limp stopping all resistance immediately, only I wouldn't let go until she tapped or the ref called the match. Right as I heard the commentators say she was unconscious the bell rang signaling I had won the match and ended my fued with Charlotte Flair.

"AND YOUR WINNER OF THIS MATCH IS ALICE QUINNN"

I let go of Charlotte as the paramedics came and took her away. Not believing I had won at all. Soon the cheers had died down and the music started playing again. I looked up towards the ref who asked if I was alright to which I nodded. Standing up my legs were wobbling while I took a few steps towards the outside ring. Jumping down was a bad idea because I almost lost my footing, my anxiety was flaring up again which didn't help the situation. I went to the back walking towards the locker room.

Halfway down the hall I collapsed. Falling onto the floor sitting down trying to catch my breath. Where was everyone, why wasn't their anyone around, I thought before I heard footsteps. Looking down the hall from where I came I noticed a team I had admired for so long walking down this way. They were headed straight for me and my hands started to shake.

"Hey superstar" the Australian one of the group said.

"Hey" I said nodding in their direction

"That was a pretty overwhelming match, I'm surprised your not still out their" said the one with long hair.

"Well I don't like to gloat, plus I don't like staying out in the ring...they like to take pictures and that's just not me" You said sighing while standing up.

"We have a proposition for you"

"Oh yeah, and what's that?" I asked quite snarkily

"We want you to join Judgement day"