Chapter 6: The knockout

As I woke up in the morning I couldn't help but wince as the bright light coming from the window hurt my eyes. I lifted my head after feeling an arm around my midsection only to see Demi.

What the hell, what...why....what the fuck happend. I thought as the events from last night replayed in my mind. I looked at Demi to see her cuddling my waist. After looking at her face for a few minitued I figured I should get out of the situation before she notices. As I quickly and quietly go out of bed Jackson raised his head in question to which I maid a shushing motion. His ears flattened as he whimpered, brushing against my leg as if to say "I'll be quiet". I laughed quietly and scratched his head which made him perk up and trot away.

I walked into the kitchen to make coffee for the both of us. As It finished brewing I poured some in my coffee mug. Looking down into the mug I got lost in my thoughts.

What if what Chris said was right, maybe Demi does like me, maybe she likes me just as much as I do to her....or she could just like me as a friend and I'm overthrowing everything again..yeah it's probably me being paranoid. I'll have to ask Chris about it again. Maybe he can give me a little more insight as to what he meant last night.

"INDIGO" I heard Demi yell causing me to jump. I turned around with a hand on my heart.

"Yeah, what's up?" I asked looking into her eyes.

"I've been calling your name for the past five minutes, what's wrong?" Shit...shit, shit

"Just some groggy morning thoughts, I was thinking we could go to the gym today. Only you spot me since you have a match tonight?"

"Yeah...we should make shakes and get dressed first" She said as she started grabbing everything she would need to make the shakes. I nodded drinking the rest of my coffee before heading upstairs to my room and changing.

Without the brace.

After changing and going downstairs I grabbed my shake that Demi handed me and let her go home to change

After changing and going downstairs I grabbed my shake that Demi handed me and let her go home to change. Whew' now I can fall apart on my couch and think about this more...yay

After seriously thinking it over I came to the realization that I like Demi as more than friends. I don't know how these feelings developed but I think it's a great feeling. I haven't had a significant other in a few years so it seems it would be fine...it just comes down to weather or not she likes me back.

---------------------------------------------------

Being at the gym made me realize just how far I've come. From an Itty bitty girl, to a professional wrestler.

As Rhea spotted me I had a new understanding on how pretty she really was. She just looked beautiful everywhere. Even with sweat pouring down her after she just won a match.