Chapter 3: And the new member of Judgement Day is...

EVERYONE, EVEYRBODY, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PLEASE GO CHECK OUT @RHEARIPLEYISHOTAF NEW BOOK CALLED FALLEN ANGEL, SHE WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT, I WOULD APPRECIATE IT, PLEASE AND THANK YOU, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT, AND ALSO IF YOUR NOT FOLLOWING HER, PLEASE DO IT HELPS US AS WRITERS.

When I woke up the next morning, I had an idea, the best idea I've had in months. I thought it would be a great to make homemade waffles, crepes and pancakes. So here I was covered in flour...on the phone with Rhea as I licked syrup off my fingers.

"I'm telling you, this is gonna be a bomb ass breakfast...I just need a little help is all"

"I think you just want someone else to clean up the mess you've made" She said laughter filling the scilence

"Okay miss wrestler, you try making breakfast and not make a mess " I said laughing with her.

"I guess I could come by, I need somethig other than granola bars...I'll be over in 30"

"I'll see you then" hanging up the phone I looked around the room laughing as I stood up wiping the flour from my pants.

---------------------------------------------------

Just as she said 30 minutes later Rhea arrived and helped me make breakfast which had tuned into lunch. We decided to make sandwiches instead since it would be more practical.

I never noticed before but now watching Rhea make something as simple as a sandwich clicked something in my mind

I never noticed before but now watching Rhea make something as simple as a sandwich clicked something in my mind. It was hot. Realizing what I had just thought caused me to choke on my saliva, and my face to erupt in flames. Turning around to hide my face from Rhea I started coughing. What the hell am I thinking, I just met her two days ago.

"You good?" She asked in concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine just choked on air" I said chuckling nervously looked at me one more time before going back to the task at hand.

"And I think their done" She said putting the sandwiches on a plate and cutting them into four triangles. They looked absolutely divine. As I took a bite I couldn't help but moan at the flavor.

"This is absolutely delicious" licking my lips as I took another bite.

"I used to make these for my mother back home, when she didn't want to make anything, I would make these. Sometimes she would feign being tired just so I would make them. It was nice to make something"

"Well I applaud you and your mother for doing that, these are amazing" She just smiled and continued eating.

---------------------------------------------------

Today was my reveal as the new member of Judgement day.
I was rather pumped and rightly so. I needed something like this to happen, my career will now skyrocket and I will have more opportunities to fight. Although I don't fight for the fame, I fight because of the rush. It's mostly just when I almost lose and then turn the fight around so I win.

I was waiting for my que as the commentators announced their was a special match tonight.

"Now we have a special match tonight with Rhea Ripley going against a possible new member of-" he didn't get to finish as I ram out and tackled Rhea like we planned although I was wearing my disguise. So no one had any idea who I was, or who I could be.

As the match went on I got Rhea the signal witch she thought should be a dropkick to the face. So she pretended to get up slowly and kneel before me. I looked around with my mask glinting light off of it as the crowd cheered around us. Although as I kneeled down with her the crowd grew quiet and the audience started to murmur quietly.

"I wonder what's happening, I mean who is this guy?" One of the commentators asked.

"Whoever they are, they have Rhea's respect, as she is kneeling before him". As soon as he said that Rhea glared at him before rising back up and gesturing to me to get up. When I got up with her you could hear the audience cheer again. As they did, I ripped off my mask and hoodie to show my face causing the cheers to grow louder.

Hoodie:

Mask:

Face:

Face:

"WHAT A SURPRISE THE NEW MEMBER OF JUDGEMENT DAY IS ALICE QUINN"

I stood their smirking evilly into the cameras before laughing. Shaking Rhea's hand I followed her off stage as she put her arm around my neck and said welcome to the team.

PLEASE COMMENT, it helps me, and I like reading comments. If you have something you want in the story, feel free to comment that as well.