Chapter 2: And so it begins

Her house is in the media

"We have a proposition for you"

"Oh yeah, and what's that?" I asked quite snarkily

"We want you to join Judgement day"

"WHAT" I yelled but soon cringed as my voice bounced of the walls down the hall.

"We want you to join Judgement day, the way you held yourself against Charlotte was very admirable."

"So let me get this straight...Judgement day, the Judgment day is asking me to join them?" Finn looked at me like I was mental, while Rhea gave me a smile.

"Yeah, we could use a new person, someone to help make Dom Dom feel less alone" Rhea said laughing.

"Hey" Dominic yelled out while laughing as well.

"So I'll get to be the new kid, awesome, I always wanted to be that" I said laughing with them.

"Okay, but you'll have to go against one of us so we can see where you'll need help the most"

"Couldn't you just see that from my last match?" I asked confused.

"Well yeah but, you havent gone against us" Dominic pointed out. True

"Well who am I going against?" I asked looking at them.

"We thought you could choose"

"Well then I want to go against Rhea, it might sound crazy but I've always wanted to go against you"

"Well then have at me"

"Can we do this tomorrow though, since I just had a match...?"

"Well were not gonna say no" Damian said

"How about my place then? I have a gym their" I asked looking towards Rhea. Who nodded in agreement.

"So I'll see you all tomorrow" You told them your address and headed back to the locker room changing into your street clothes.

------------------------------------------------------

(The next day, 12:23pm)