Chapter 5: Wait What?

*so I was listening to slaughterhouse by Motionless in white when writing this chapter, that's how it was made, and I got to the part where he says "one mutilation under god!" And I literally melted, I forgot that existed and I loved every second of it, it was like and orgasm on my ears(music to my ears lol)...anyway hope I'm not weirding you out enough to not read this chapter, because In my opinion I am proud of this chapter.

*Another disclaimer....fruity pebbles at 3:00 am just hit different, lmao, okay goodbye have a nice time reading.

When I woke up the next day it was the afternoon and  I had a text from Demi.

Hey concert, I got 2 tickets to see Motionless in white, VIP so we can see Chris and his band

Holy shit, what the fuck?

Yeah so get off your ass and get some clothes on, meet me outside your house in 30

Okay see you then

What the actual fuck, I woke up feeling like shit and that just boosted my mood. I took a shower and changed into some clothes before grabbing something to eat and sitting outside my house to wait for Rhea.

About 15 minutes later she pulled up blasting Ice nine kills funeral derangements, and leaned over opening my door.

"Get in hot stuff, we need to be their by 5." I started to cackle and got into her car slamming the door shut.

"Alright let's go".

---------------------------------------------------

30 minutes later we arrived at the venue and went into the backstage area where we were supposed to go to and waited for the show to start.

When the show did start Demi pointed out the door we'll go through when the concerts over.

As the show continued on and most of my favorite songs were played and the set was coming to an end. When the last song was getting ready to play Chris motioned (haha) for the band to stop playing so he could talk.

"Now I was informed that we have 2 special guests in the V.I.P area. You might know them but I want to introduce them as I hope they will come out onto the stage." He said and the crowd cheered.

"NOW PLEASE WELCOME, RHEA RIPLEY AND ALICE QUINN" He yelled as we both came onto the stage wincing at how loud the crowd was screaming. We both walked up to him while waving to the crowd.

"How do you guys like the show" he asked with a smile. I looked over to Demi as if to say I couldn't speak so she leaned over to the mic letting her australian accent blast through the speakers.

"Well I don't know about Indigo but I'm fucking loving it" She screamed as I started clapping and agreed with her.

"I was told that this song is both of your favorites so I decided to play it as the last song on the set, now everyone put your hands together for SLAUGHTERHOUSE". He screamed.

We both walked backstage as he sang the song. As soon as the beat dropped me and Demi could be seen dancing and the camera was pointed on us as we jumped up and down to the music. This was probably one of the best nights of my life.

Soon the song came to an end and we were told to come backstage to hangout with the band.

"Heyyyyy guys how's it going?" I heard Ricky ask. I started laughing seeing as he was already getting drunk.