Chapter 7: I have friends in high places

Dress in media is the one shes wearing

Waking up the next day was harsh because of the events that transpired. For some reason I was sore and it was not a pleasant feeling. Deciding to take a hot shower to help my body I got up walking to the bathroom. After peeling my clothes of, I slowly stepped into the shower. Standing under the hot jets as they cascaded down my body. Groaning in relief as they landed on my back bringing sweet relief to the pain in my muscles.

After getting out and walking downstairs I realized just how late it was. Yawning as I rounded the corner into kitchen. As I walked in I caught sight of Rhea making lunch.

"Hey sleepy head" She said smiling.

"How's it going, you come here often" I said quirking my brow and leaning my head on the palm of my hand. She looked at me and I just gave a dopey smile. I was still tired especially after that shower.

"I'm kidding don't mind me, I'm not in my right mind apparently" I said laying my head down on the counter sighing as the counter cooled my face. She laughed aswell before turning back to the food.

"Well hopefully some food helps" She says as she sets a plate of food in front of me. As we ate together quietly I couldn't help let my mind wander to the thoughts I had just a few days ago. Do you like rhea, is that it. I asked my self internally. I looked across from me to see her looking down at something on her phone. Before she had time to notice I was staring I looked back down and continued to eat my food. Not even 15 seconds after that she broke the silence.

"Damian and Finn have a match tonight against Seth and Randy. Do you want to come and stand ringside with me and Dom.?" She asked looking at me in concern.

"Hell yeah, I'm tired of staying here" I said enthusiastically. She merely chuckled and finished eating.

(Time skip)

Walking out with the rest of Judgement day was really thrilling because so many people were cheering, and screaming for us. It was quite the sight to see. Especially when I knew they were cheering for me. Well not just me but you get what I mean.

"It seems like Alice of the judgment day is doing better after her run in with Baszler" is what I heard the commentators say when I settled next to Rhea and Dom at ringside. On the contrary, it seemed the crowd was pumped for the fight that was about to come.

As the match was coming to a close and it looked as if we were gonna win Rhea pulled me aside telling me that we would be going out with everyone to celebrate. Don't we have to win first?. As soon as my thoughts finished the bell rang signaling that we had won. I jumped up onto the ropes and cheered. Jumping into the ring and gesturing to the crowd to cheer louder. Turning to Seth and Randy as they walked away I twiddle my fingers at them in a bye-bye motion, smiling and laughing after hearing some people booing.

Leaving the ring and walking out the entrance to go to dinner was very empowering. The team was behind me as I celebrated by highfiving people and skipping playfully back to the entrance. I could hear them laughing behind me in amusement and I just smiled. God I love my team.

Being smart I brought my outfit I was going to wear to dinner with me. Getting out of my gear I grabbed the dress I was going to wear. Putting that on and shoving my gear into my bag I walked over to the mirror fixing my hair and adding a fresh layer of lipstick.

Walking out I met up with Rhea who had also changed into a dress following her our to Damians car. Tonight is about having fun so I pushed my insecurity and anxiety aside for the moment hoping they would not return. Smiling at the team and laughing with them was a big relief compared to what's been going on.

A few minutes of driving and we were at the restaurant. Walking inside I was met with warm air which felt great in comparison to the cold that was outside. Sitting down at our table I noticed other wrestlers about. Some whom I'd admired and other unsavory characters. Their was Drew with Seth and Randy. Ronda and Rachel. Along with Austin theory and Ricochet. I will say I don't nesscsarily like Austin because he gives me weird if not creepy vibes. I tend to stick to people I know or want to know and he is not any of those people so I don't really know anything about him. I mean for all I know he could be really nice...but they way he looks at women isn't a nice indicator.

"Alright let's eat" Damian said rubbing his hands together grabbing his fork and digging into his food.

"Woah slow down, your gonna choke"Fin said. As we all chuckled.

Halfway through our meal that mainly consisted of us all laughing together-either at each other or one another- I felt a presence behind me. Soon the whole table went quiet looking behind me. Turning around looking up I was met with Austin.

"Hey Indigo, your looking nice today" he said. I looked at my friends in confusion. They all shrugged not knowing what was happening either.

"Uh, Hey Austin...how's it going?" I questioned nervously. My hopes for my anxiety not spiking up were in fact hopeless.

"It's good, uh...well I was wondering if you'd want to go out with me" he said scratching his neck. I could heard Dominic and Damian snort. I looked at them in embarrassment and they quickly stopped.

"You think somethings funny" Austin said looking towards Dominic.

"Yeah I think it's hilarious, especially that Indigo would go other with someone like you".

"How about I come over there and rearrange your face" Okay woah he did not just say that

"Hey" I yelled standing up abruptly causing everyone around to look at you. You smiled in apologies.

"Look, I don't know who you think you are, but your talking to me, not him understand" You say as Austin looks down at you a little twinge of fear in his eyes.

"Since you asked so nicely, I was considering it....but now that you insulted my friends.....no my family...I'm gonna have to say no."

"But..." suddenly a hand landed on his shoulder. Drew popped his head over Austin's shoulder.

"Hey man the lady said no, so go back to your table, back to your friends alright and sit down"

"Thank you" You said thanking Drew.

"Of course little lady" he said ruffling your hair. You laughed and sat back down. Continuing with your evening.

"Man that guys a weirdo am I right" Demi said making you laugh. Little did you know their was a set of eyes glaring at you.

I hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving, and got all the food they wanted.

If you have any questions, either about me or about the book please ask I will get back to you as soon as possible.

I apologize for not updating regularly, I have chapters planned I just have to write them but it gets hard when I'm so busy. I do school work and write at the same time so I do try my best to get chapters out the fastest I can. I apologize and hope you can forgive me for my lack of updating.

Hopefully since I posted some chapter(s) today it makes up for it. Have a good night/day and may you all have a wonderful time.

-Royalroze33