Chapter 11: Beaten and Bruised

Waking up you were blinded by the rays of sun shining through your curtains. You sat up groaning in pain before being pulled back down. Looking to the right you see Demi who has a worried look on her face.

"You can't get up that fast Indigo"

"Especially after yesterday" Damian said.

All of a sudden the fight comes rushing back to you and you groan again. Suddenly you felt a light rhythmic tapping on your foot. Sitting back up you saw Jackson at the foot of your bed.

"I'm sorry, we're you worried about mommy?" I asked scratching his jaw. "It's okay baby, I'm fine now" patting his head twice before trying to get up once more. Rhea then told you not to get up again, but you told her you needed a shower.

Stepping into the shower you turned on the hot water letting it roll down your back. Relief swept through you as the heat seeped into your bruised muscles. After lathering your hair and washing out the blood that caked it, you grabbed you body wash and began washing your body. Unfortunately you couldn't get your back because of your arms yelling out in pain. Figuring you could just take a bath later you wrapped yourself in your towel and wiped your body from the water that was dripping down from your hair.

Putting the clean clothes on you grabbed before going in the bathroom you looked up into the mirror. Groaning at what you saw. There was bruises all around your face, black eyes making you look like a raccoon, scratches along your cheeks, and a gash across the bridge of your nose. It was gonna take a few days but it would soon heal. Walking out of the bathroom and downstairs you were met with Dominic waiting at the last step.

When you reached said step he picked you up off your feet and carried you into the kitchen setting you down on the stool. You laughed at the gesture looking at Demi who smiled in amusement. Soon her amusement faded and she looked at me, her eyes asking if I was okay, giving a nod she spoke.

"We are gonna stay home as the boys go grocery shopping for you, I made a list so you didn't have to." She said showing you the list that she made. You nodded and got up from the stool trying to get to the couch before Dominic picked you up yet again.

"Off your feet princess" he says, your laughter filling the room again as he dropped you on the couch. Surprisingly it didn't hurt, then again it was a really squishy couch. Rhea then sits next to you as the guys leave to get the groceries.

Sitting there next to her you eventually cuddled with her. Your head was laying on her lap while she stroked her fingers through your hair. It was such a little gesture but it made you really calm. Grabbing her hand, you turned onto your right side facing away from her, holding her hand close to your chest.

Eventually you felt as though you were gonna go to sleep only to be interrupted by the ruckus of the guys. Demi shouted that we were still in the living room. I held her hand still and acted like I was asleep.

"She asleep?" I heard Finn ask.

"Yeah she just lyed down and went straight to sleep" You could hear her whisper.

"Well we can all watch some movies and eat the post mates that Damian ordered. He decide to order pizza so it's time to wake her so she doesn't miss out on the food." He said. You then felt Demi shake your side you moved over onto your back looking up at her.

"Hey girly, it's time to get up, there's food and movies too enjoy".

You sit up and are handed a plate from Demi. You smiled graciously and thanked her before taking a bite. It was decided that you would be watching Jumangi 1 and 2 and some other action movie Dominic and Finn picked out.

Spending time with the whole team was a good thing because your mind was taken off the things that were making you worry. The fact that Austin attacked you, and the fact that you had to get revenge on Baszler.

Halfway through the second movie your eyes started to droop and you couldn't stop yourself from lying back down and setting your head back into Rhea's lap. Before you fell asleep completely you felt a blanket being draped over you, and her arm falling across your body. It was comforting to know you were safe after the events that had transpired yesterday.

Hopefully this satisfied you requests for updates. I apologize yet again that I haven't updated it a while, there should be no reason why I haven't, but I just couldn't get the motivation to sit down and write out the chapters.

If I don't get to say it, I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas and gets everything they want. I am like 78% sure my sister is getting me a Rhea Ripley t-shirt along with a few other things for Christmas so that's a plus. Hopefully I'll be able to let you guys know if I do in fact get one.

Happy holidays everyone and have a happy new year. I hope your enjoying the story so far, and if you'd like you can tell me what you want for Christmas in the comments.