So....(A/n-important to story)

Uh, Hey everyone....so I know I haven't posted anything in quite a while now....um....I thought you guys should know why.

Before that 
I have to say I'm sorry I haven't posted and I know whatever was said below doesn't amount to a good enough excuse as to why I can post or haven't posted in a while....but I'm sorry...I truly am with all my being, so very sorry. I hope you readers can find it in your hearts....in your minds to forgive my selfishness....and know chapters are on the way hopefully, I have the ideas for them written out, I just need to actually write them.

So if you guys don't know, or may not have guessed. I'm a senior in high school right now, and I graduate in may. So I've been really stressed this year, and I'm only on the second semester. I had the first semester of my senior year and that was a wild ride. I have two major classes English IV, and Government that I am supposed to/required to take so I can graduate. I also apparently needed another science credit so now I'm in chemistry...but anyway...I passed English IV with an A, which is honestly amazing because it's supposed to be a really hard class, cause it's prepping you for college but I like English class so it was really easy for me.

So now I am in my second semester....and I have government and chemistry in the same semester....and nd you might think oh it's not bad-I mean it's not-uhhhmm....but like...the classes are not hard it's just you have to pay attention in them and I do...but in government..it's easy or should be cause you go over everything you need to know for the unit...and then review but the thing that's scaring me is....every exam is like 90 points or 100 points and I know you might be thinking oh really it's not bad....and I know but....I'm not good at remembering some stuff like I'm a really good student but....the questions and everything we go over are worded completely different on the test than the review and all the slides of notes we look over....and although I do know what some of the questions are asking it's like....I dont know half the stuff the paper is asking....if that makes sense. So im not doing to good in that class....and I'm afraid I'll just keep getting bad exam scores and I'll just end up with a disappointing grade when I know I can do better. And the teacher does not help with his constant reminders to go over things and his very targeted comments (towards me). Like I know I need to study more, I have studied my ass off for every test...it's not my fault everything is worded completely different from how we learned it...and I'm not the only one who has complained to him about the questions on the exam being different than what we have learned...multiple students and classmates of mine have complained about it....yet he hasn't seemed to change anything.

I'm sorry if this is not what you were expecting me to be talking about but this is serious stuff guys...and chemistry class....like I do not really like science even though I'm apparently really good at it... is not all that easy either, I'm doing okay in that class though so I don't really worry about it. But anyway...I've just been worrying myself over if I'm graduating or not and I've talked to my school counselor about it she said I'll graduate with 4 extra credits which surprised the hell out of me....but I'm still worried and still stressing.

I know this isn't something to be not posting chapters over but it's not just my classes I'm worried about....like I also have a life and people don't seem to get that either. I can't help but feel I'm ranting, but I need to get these thoughts off my chest to someone....and it might as well be those of you who care....

Obviously nobody tells people this stuff when they are in the teenage years of out life but.....life as a whole....is shit.

I could go on and on about how my life is shitty and always has been but then what good is that doing me. I found out this year or well just this school year in general that life isn't what it's cracked up to be. I literally had a meltdown in my 3D art class junior year because I was worried about a fucking statue of the joker I was making. I was worrying about not being able to get it done, and painted by the end of the semester but I did....and I didn't even have the melt down because of that...the statue is just what caused me to finally break.