Copyright ©️ Claim

DISCLAIMER:

This is a fanfiction/ a pure work of fiction, meaning that all events and occurrences in this book are all fictional and all are part of my imagination. Any resemblance to actual life events and people, living or dead, are all purely coincidence.

I am not, in any way, affiliated to BTS members or Bighit Entertainment so I do not own BTS members mentioned in my fanfiction. I do not own any of the pictures that I have used in this fanfic. I only own the idea and original character of FFC.

This is an AU. In no shape or form are any of the characters a reflection on BTS's real personalities/mannerisms/orientations. The characters are entirely a work of fiction. I do not ship any of the BTS members with anyone in reality.

All the credit for the pictures and Gifs used in this Fan-fiction deserves to their rightful owners. I do not own them.

WARNING ⚠️:

This might contain slightly mature content at some places, please read at your own risk because warning will not be presented as if interrupts the writing/reading flow.

GENRE:

Best friends to lovers trope.

Fluff, Romance, Slightly Mature Content, Slight Humor.

POV:
This fanfic will mainly be told from second POV focusing on FFC/ Lee Nari.

NOTE:
•There might be usage of a foreign language- FRENCH.
• This fanfiction is written on the basis of a sport which I am not involved in personally but will be presented to you after full research.
•I write fanfiction thematically.

PLAGIARISM:

Plagiarism is a crime. Converting of the story into any form without the permission of the author is illegal and punishable under law. If you find any similarities between this story and any other story its pure coincidence. Please know that I didn't steal any ideas or stories of any authors.

COPYRIGHT ©️:

Copyright © 2023 by Senzar

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except as permitted by U.S. copyright law. For permission requests, contact Senzar/ @taezfixs on Instagram.

Book Cover by @jxvminz on Instagram

First Edition published 2023

SUPPORT:

I sincerely want to thank my family and friends for their support and love, which inspires me to write more and more.

Thank you soo much to my dear readers on Wattpad for their support. It means a lot to me.

Please be respectful of me and my work and the way it is presented. Thank you very much.