3. Soft Hearted

Your ankle were hurting from all the little moving around and major greeting the guests who attended the royal wedding

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Your ankle were hurting from all the little moving around and major greeting the guests who attended the royal wedding. The wedding vows was a beautiful memory and the kiss was forever engraved in your mind but the post-wedding functions including the after party was consuming all your energy and you were so close to leaning on your newly wedded husband's figure. Your hand rested on Prince Seokjin's arm and he looked over at you distracted from the discussion with Count Michael. He places a hand over your hand in his arm and turn to the Count to excuse from discussion. The Count looked at you and passed a smile, bowing to you and then at Prince Seokjin which he returned politely before turning to face you and help you to stand steady.

"Are you alright princess?" he asked looking at your face in concern and then looking down at your dress draping low until your ankles. You were trying hard to not let him notice your discomfort and shake it off with an "I'm fine." but he noticed the wobble of your legs.
"I suggest you sit down princess. Let me get a chair for you." your husband warmed your heart with his words but your eyes widen when you notice him actually moving away himself to get a chair for you. You urgently hold out his hand by grabbing his arm making him turn to look at you.

"Your majesty you don't have to run around doing errands for me. I'm perfectly fine." you reason making a pleading face thinking of the consequences if someone notice this act.
"Princess I've told you to not address me like that also I can imagine your situation walking around in that heavy dress and standing on your toes because of your heels since so long. So please take a seat." he speaks politely like a royal and you notice his soft gaze averting from your eyes to the lock of hair falling on your face. He reaches out and tucks it behind your ear, brushing aside the veil too which was still nestled on your head, protecting the crown underneath it too. You blushed at this act of his and looked down not meeting his gaze.

"Ok Prince I will but do not get the seating yourself ask someone else to do it. I don't want to disrespect you in our wedding in any regard." you gracefully replied still holding onto his hand. Seokjin frowned at your second statement and wanted to question the meaning of it but he saw one of his friends who was the groom's men here as well.

"Pardon Prince Jungkook I need your help." he called out the man who stopped immediately and turned to walk towards your husband.
"Yes Hyung-I mean Prince Seokjin what is it?" he shows off his bright teethy smile and you fall for his young charms instantly.

Prince Seokjin close his eyes in embarrassment but smile nonetheless.
"Can you get your royal sister-in-law a chair to sit on?" he tried to be as polite as possible without gritting his teeth towards the younger one. Being the catchy one Prince Jungkook seemed to get the signal.
"Sure, Princess Catherine." he bows at you getting to work immediately, sliding out of space and vanishing from eyesight.

"He is a gentleman." you comment eyeing the young man when he goes to ask an event management staff to get the seat for you.
"He is a little silly but a gentleman nonetheless." your husband comments getting a smile on your lips. "And my lady, you should focus on your husband." he comments with a straight face and you couldn't control a giggle letting out of your lips. It's just been the wedding and he is being jealous. Impressive.