10. Book 1 Epilogue: The Coronation

The heartfelt confession and a beautiful moonlight night left the both of you in a mess of love but the celebration wasn't long because after that night you got an invitation to rush the other day, unlike the plan of an extended vacation and the r...

The heartfelt confession and a beautiful moonlight night left the both of you in a mess of love but the celebration wasn't long because after that night you got an invitation to rush the other day, unlike the plan of an extended vacation and the royal couple had to land back in their state in the late evening the next day.

A tough schedule, blooming love and your husband by your side left you in whirlpool of emotions and you found yourself sleeping when the night was young. Your husband entered the chambers after taking care of the matters he was asked to cut his trip short for and was now given a chance to breath. He saw you sleeping soundly which made him close the doors without a sound and come around your side of the bed to place a kiss on your forehead. You shuffled in your sleep and laid on your back when you felt a presence by your side. Seokjin continued to gaze at your peaceful droopy state and he couldn't help but dip down once again to place a chaste kiss on your lips. You were dozed off heavily to notice the actions of your husband so he detached himself and covered you up in the light duvet properly, joining you soon enough after this night routine.

The next day your early morning sleep was partially disturbed by a little hammering and a shuffle of material but your tired state didn't care as you continued sleeping until after 10am your body gave up the rest and your eyes squinted to adjust to your own room you came after days. It looked the same better than before but something changed and you were sure of your reflexes. Opening your eyes wide you felt other side of the bed but found it empty, devoid of your husband, you proceeded to sit up and hurry to feed your empty belly but the sight in front of you left your eyes wide open.

There in front of you, facing the bedside was a life size frame of you and the prince. It was a perfect royal touch which you recognized to be a shoot from your wedding. Never thought that an urgent shot will turn out good and would be framed in your room. You wanted to gawk at the picture but your husband stepped out of the walk in closet all dressed in his royal suit.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." he cooed stepping in your direction across the room.
"Good day, Prince Charming." you answered with the same enthusiasm but you were still awe struck by the picture. He came by side and bend down to grab your chin gently and kiss your rosy petals. You returned it with hesitation over your morning breath but he since yesterday have been acting like this as a usual routine. When you part away you look in his eyes for a moment and then turn your gaze to the picture. The Prince adore you too until you turn away and he looks at what you were looking. The both of you look back at each other with you questioning about the picture with your eyes and him taking in your reaction. It was a pleasure to take in your surprised yet ecstatic expression.

"That's for us princess." the Prince replied looking deeply in your eyes earning a "Did you get it done?" to which he nodded. You looked at the frame, analysing it as he questioned "Did you like it, princess?" 
"I did more than anything, Prince. It's more precious than all the jewels a royal can get." you replied turning your gaze to face your man with a smile.
"Because this is us, a symbolism of our love princess and you are more precious than all the jewels in the world." he beamed smiling bright in return and leaning to connect his forehead with yours.
"Thank you Prince." you raised your head and arms up to wrap them around his neck and touch your lips with his.
"Anything for my princess." he answered breaking free and giving you both a moment a silence to take in the intensity of pure love.