5. Privileged Publicly

The smile you had that night on your face after your husband confronted you for your insecurities, remained on your face and helped you survive for 3 days as a royal wife, even right now when you are about to sit for a press conference, a post mar...

The smile you had that night on your face after your husband confronted you for your insecurities, remained on your face and helped you survive for 3 days as a royal wife, even right now when you are about to sit for a press conference, a post marriage attendance you were pointed out about.

Dressed in a beige suit with a royal touch you were in attendance beside your husband who was dressed in his black suit ornamented with his royal badges. Before entering into the press conference hall, Prince Seokjin looked at you and smiled a little, sticking out his hand for you to grab it, you slid your hand sleekly into his and smiled in return before looking in front again as the doors opened for you inviting a swarm of reporters yet again, the flash blazing your eyes, you put up a smile and waved at the reporters as your husband did the same, falling in step together you both walked and waved until you stepped on the stairs of the stage where microphones were set up for both of you.

Prince Seokjin went behind a chair and pulled it out, you proceeded to pull yours out just beside his but he stopped by placing a hand in yours and gesturing you to sit on the one he pulled out, you hid a shy smile and did as told, a continuous shatter of cameras was heard as you were sure this moment was captured as today's headline. You creased your suit, with your purse clutched in your right hand up the front of your abdomen. You seated down as your husband and the rest of the reporters and officials followed you afterwards. The royal advisors and parliament officials sat too by both of your sides as the Major gave an introductory speech. On the mention of you both as the next in line, came up, the both of you lowered your head in respect, a session of questions came up as soon as the Major finished.

"Your Highness, the twelfth conference in the parliament was conducted 2 days ago, was the issue of farm fields addressed in it?" a reporter questioned. Prince Seokjin straightened out his shoulders before answering.
"It was addressed in detail and a trail was set to launch a subsidiary for the farmers by the end of this month too, as for the crops grown there will be an increase in rate for the supplier as well as the farmer and it will be added by the royal treasury." Your husband answered the query so perfectly that it left you in awe, a wave of panic struck you yet again. How will you address the reporters if they ask you something you are not prepared for? You heard a distinct question about the royal positions for the military designation too but now you were so lost in the mind games of your conscience that you were not concerned of the happenings until you heard your name being called in a whisper yell beside you.

"Princess." you heard and you whipped your thoughts away to look on your right at your husband who was eyeing you to look forward and you did so after a minute of delay and tucked your lips inwards, gulping a lump of thick saliva in your throat. You saw your husband come forward to speak in his microphone yet again.
"Mr. Tenneson you may repeat your question once again." The Prince said and it was an order not a request, you figured how he kept your respect high by ordering and not requesting the reporter just because you didn't hear it. Your eyes wavered for a moment, flickering in between your husband by your side and the numerous reporters in front of you, one last look at your husband and you focus on the audience again.