9. Carefree Failed Appearances

"Well then you my pervert queen have to wait a little longer because I have no plans to flash my beauty in your direction any time soon

"Well then you my pervert queen have to wait a little longer because I have no plans to flash my beauty in your direction any time soon." he said and placed his hands on your waist one more time, before effortlessly picking you up from his lap and on the ground. He doesn't let you go knowing that your clothing right now is pretty sensitive so he stands up and guide you up as well. Now standing face to face with your eyes still closed.

After a minute of no movement from either side you open your eyes which reflected a hint of lust. Your eyes shone as Seokjin's looked straight in yours.
"Calm down princess." he uttered as softly as possible and steadied you in your place. He waited for a moment not saying anything but watching the storm of emotions flash in your eyes. He doesn't want to take actions on the basis of lust but developing love so he braces himself and so do you. Looking at him with clear sight and hearing him hum at you to make sure you understood.

You brought your hand up to your chest to hold onto your towel yourself and that is when the Prince takes off his hands off of you.
"Thank you Prince." you say out, glad of him being within boundaries.
"Pleasure, I hope you didn't mind my actions princess. I didn't want to make you feel unwanted, I just want us to go slow." he explained that make you look down in embarrassment but agree with him nonetheless.
"Then I'm glad you didn't make any attempt at all." you looked up and smiled at him, moving past him and proceeding to walk towards the bathroom but he holds your hands.
"Don't blame yourself for this princess. You are perfect and all mine and I want to take time in devouring your beauty." he commented so openly that you were left in a blushing mess, his eyes were on you but you didn't look back, nodding and then getting your hand out of his grip before rushing to bathroom to get dressed.

The afternoon spent in avoiding interaction and napping got more than usual hours, you awaited the night ceremony more than anything. As excited as you were upon reaching here, you wanted to land back in your palace again.
Your husband saw your uneasiness deep in his bones and he found the excuse of a personal meeting the best way to get out of your sight before the ceremony at night. He knew that you had to put in the efforts to dress up today yourself so you needed time for that.

As the clock struck 6 you got busy shuffling with the clothes you had. You found a perfect fit that would look extra gorgeous at night. A pale yellow sundress with knee length ballerina strap flats which would be perfect for walking on the sand. You did your hair in a ponytail, a puff and a scrunchie holding your hair in place, and emerald rounded stones served on your earlobe. A perfect ensemble and you looked like the beauty you are. Your husband didn't come back neither did he accompany you, instead you received a text to get in the limo and reach the destination when you're ready and that is what you did.

Reaching at a well lit entrance of the beach which was fenced as a private asset at night, you clutch the gold purse in your hand. Looking around and walking at the fairy light laid aisle you passed and it felt like a date set up, at the end of the aisle you saw a man dressed his black tuxedo. Not focusing on him, you walk away but the man grabs your arm and pull you back. You gasp at the possiblity of harassment from an unknown man and you were about to scream but your hand landing on the man's chest and then your eyes meet his and you close your mouth. There in front of you, in all his majestic glory stood your husband.
"Prince." you called him out practically leaning on him as his one hand held your wrist and the other rested on your waist. It was slow romance blooming in you.
"My gorgeous princess." he utters and looks at you lovingly. He looked at you over all and removed his grip from your wrist to twirl your stray strand of hair in between his fingers. Your cheeks turned crimson and you travelled your hand from his chest to his shoulder, trying to stay sane.