8. Touring Gullin

1 week later||•

1 week later||•

"Are you sure we should be taking so much stuff?" you asked your husband eyeing the suitcases.
"Yes princess it's an urgent invitation but we will have to stay there for a few days." you husband said who was ordering around Beatrice on what to pack and what to avoid. You saw most of the bags filled with royal formal wear and the few informal ones were pretty decent wear too which would be informal yet elegant for a show down the streets.

"How many will it be exactly prince?" you question looking at him who looks back at you with an expression said 'aren't you happy that you're free?' so you quickly changed the statement "No I mean you have to tend to the matters of the state too so will it be ok to extend the trip?" you witness Prince Seokjin sigh as Beatrice was done with the packing and she asks for permission to leave as she is done with her work.

As soon as she leaves the right hand men and the guards at the outside of the chambers enter the room upon the Prince's order and take out the luggages. The Prince finally turns to you and hold your hands in his.
"Princess we royals don't get time to breath often and you'll know it after our coronation so the opportunity we get as the duty of royal services should be availed as on a mini vacation basic because we can't go on long vacations or even honeymoon, let's just treat it as one, alright." He tried to make you explain but the last sentence made you uncomfortable suddenly and you looked away slowly, taking your hands away from his hold. He saw this and closed his eyes to breathe in. He shouldn't have said that but he did and he regrets it. He moved away from you as sleekly as possible and asked you to get dressed as he will meet the officials and His Majesty and then join you in the limo ride towards the personal jet.

3 hours ride to the jet and the next few minutes in it made you stare in awe at the sight of the night life in Versailles, as a woman and a princess you were never allowed outside the palace after evening thus you never experienced such tremendous activity. Your husband was busy seated in the jet too and talking to the captain and the royal cook in this 5 hours long flight. A royal's safety and health can never be put at sake even if it's a fully equipped activity.

Arranging the needed settlements he faced you who was still in a daze at the sight, the jet had taken off and the view of the state was clearly visible, alluring you.
"Never traveled before princess?" he questioned being curious.
"I did but it would be by road in the royal limo or the horse carriage, airplanes were never an option and a private jet is out of my imagination." you explained calmly not taking your eyes off of the view outside, neither your hands off the window. You resembled a child right now and it surprised him. Your husband didn't ask further questions and let your still hidden sides reveal upon himself.

A flight with small talks, royal talks, slow eye contact and royal entrees tasting went by better than expected and you found yourself at the bottom of movable staircase by the jet. Stepping down you were taken to the Hotel de Frie, a seven star hotel for the royals specially here in Versailles. The royal meeting would subside the next day and you had a night to sleep so without a delay you were guided to the hotel, presented the best food of the hotel and in the presence of your husband you entered your dreamland.