**Hunter: Unexpected swim leads to something more..**

⚠️mature +18 content of the sexy time so read at your own risk ⚠️

⚠️Warning: reader is slightly inexperienced in that specific field. Sexy themes and language ahead⚠️

Summary: Relaxing on Naboo after several back to back stressful missions, the team finally gets a break. Hunter takes you somewhere. One thing leads to another and things start to turn steamy and heated very quickly

"Finally!". You breathed out, your shoulders relaxing as you felt all the stress of the last few weeks wash off of you.

    "I would agree". Tech said beside you as you stepped off the Marauder. "Some rest and a change of scenery will help to refocus our mind's cognitive function. Not to mention-"

Wrecker shoved past the intelligent clone. "Yeah yeah. Nobody cares. Let's party!"

Tech scowled at his reckless brother as he raced the sharpshooter to the secluded pools on the outskirts of the Naboo.

We had been dragged from one battlefield to another for several weeks and it was starting to take a toll on us. Cody took notice and ordered us to take some time away from the front lines. The boys seemed reluctant to do so. Especially Wrecker.

He lived for the thrill of war and getting to blow up battle droids. Or clankers as most clones referred to them as. Though you were not a clone, you spent enough time around them that you started doing it too.

You on the other hand welcomed some time away. It would do you all some good. Not to mention it would give you and certain Sergeant some time alone.

And speaking of the devil, you felt a pair of strong arms snake themselves around your waist and a loving kiss grace your cheek. You couldn't stop yourself from leaning into him. The moment becoming pure instincts. The smell of his pinewood musk hit your nostrils in such a way that tickled.

Hunter was well aware of what his smell did to you. The same way yours greatly affected him, and his ability to function in any sort of means. To some your smell would be dull, but to him it was the perfect mixture.

"Finally". Hunter breathed out. His body relaxing, not just from the prospect of a vacation, but from being engulfed by your presence.

You nodded. "It's been too long". You breathed out, settling into him. It most certainly had. All of you had been craving for a break and thank the stars that it was upon you. You had been impatiently waiting for this just as much as Hunter had. You planned on taking full advantage of it.

And it appeared that Hunter already had. Or that he had something in mind. By the looks of it he wore a smile across his lips and had a nervous glint in his eyes. As if he were up to something.

"Hunter? What's wrong?" You questioned him, twisting your body around in his embrace. Face to face you could see that he indeed had something up his sleeve. You could practically see the gears going around in his head.

He wasted no time in answering your curiosity.

     "There's something I want to show you". He said. "May I?"

You simple nodded and slide your hand into his outstretched one. The curious part of you wanting to indulge in what he had to share with you. Besides you knew Hunter would never hurt you nor take you anywhere that wasn't secure.

Hand in hand, he led the two of you away from the ramp of the Marauder and down a trail that ran along the edge of the river bank. Naboo was such a wondrous planet. From the rich lush greenery, to the dazzling turquoise blue waters.