**Rex: Warm me up**

Summary: You and Rex are trapped in a bunker with a massive blizzard outside. He gets a small fire going inside, but it's not enough and your clothes are both wet. You needed body heat. And fast. But no one ever said how that body heat would come about....

Outside the hazardous blizzard pelted the metal structure of the bunker you and Rex had taken shelter in. It was restless out there in the pitch inky darkness of night. Windy batted against the outside of the abandoned structure.

No one was going to be able to locate you and the caption anytime soon. Not with the weather conditions out there. You'd be lucky if you both lasted the night without freezing to death. Snow and rain had soaked into your clothing and armor. Causing you both to become damp from head to toe. And with no rescue in sight, you needed to get out of them and get warm as soon as humanly possible if you both wished to not catch a cold, or worse.

"W-we need a fire Rex". You voiced. He was thinking the exact same thing. His survival instincts were starting to kick in.

"There should be something around here. I'll see what I can find". He needed to be quick about this. The way your body was beginning to shiver under those drenched weighted clothes, hypothermia would start setting in and he couldn't let that happen.

Not when he cared so deeply about you and your wellbeing. If not for himself, then he'd get a fire going at least for you. Expandable he was, but not you. No way in the world would he lose you.

It didn't take Rex long to be back in your field of vision and with some much welcomed supplies. Relief flooded your lungs at the sight of being warming. As did Rex being back in your orbit. You couldn't deny that a part of you was elated to be alone with him.

Were the circumstances ideal? Absolutely not. But you were still alone with just him. And the way in which he transported both of you here, making sure that you were safe and taken cared of showed the exact reason why you cared—loved him. Had for so long. Maybe it could never be, but you'd still treasure these stolen moments. Even if they were only between comrades turned dearest friends. However many you got with him you would greatly treasure above all else.

"It won't do much". Rex stated the obvious as he finally got the small fire going in front of you. Being in a forgotten old enemy base with no back generator in a freezing snow storm certainly was not on your list of where this mission would end up. Still, being stuck here with someone's company that you enjoyed outweighed the negatives.

"But it should at the very least give us some much needed warmth". You stated, his body coming to seat himself beside you. His close proximity caused your cheeks to heat up. Especially when you realized there was no way you could remain in these wet clothes. Even the layer underneath was soaked. Your skin was practically glistening with water droplets. At this rate if you both didn't undress then you'd freeze.

In the same instance you understand the...dire and uncomfortable circumstances, so did he. You could feel his brown eyes glancing at your huddled figure. Your heart fluttered at the very notion that you'd be bare naked in the same room with him. Denying what needed to happen wouldn't do anyone any good.

He was the one to voice the inevitable, his eyes seeking you out, "We need to remove our clothes before it's too late. Body heat is our best option Y/N".

He was right. Body heat and this fire you had going were your only sources of warmth. Even as the prospect of being bare naked with him scorched your chilling figure already.

"Rex I-"

"I found a few blankets in the back. That way you don't have to be uncomfortable being....exposed around me. I don't want you to-"