**Crosshair: Steamy encounter**

⚠️mature +18 content of the sexy type so read at your own risk. ⚠️

Summary: You're just getting out of the refresher on the havoc, towel wrapped around you and you find Crosshair waiting for you. While the boys are gone for a while, he decides to take advantage of this opportunity.

You jumped, startled by his abrupt appearance in the doorway of the shared refresher. You were certain he had left with his brothers for their latest mission. Apparently you were mistaken. And apparently the way in which his eyes narrowed, raking up and down your naked body beneath the towel, he had stayed for a particular reason. The hunger and possessiveness in his stare...an ache low in your stomach had started to heat the rest of you. His smirk made every fiber in your body vibrate with anticipation. You gulped at how it affected your body.

"Hi kitten". Maker that nickname would be the death of you, if the feeling in your core wasn't already about to. And he hadn't even touched you yet. You felt like a nervous doe caught in headlights under his piercing gaze.

Your cheeks flushed a deep scarlet. "I-I thought you went with the others".

Like a predator on the hunt, his eyes raked over your body. "I had more pressing matters to attend to".

He licked his lips and you could have sworn molten liquid settled in your core. How could him just standing there have you craving him so kriffing badly. Before him you were not that sexually active nor that much of a maniac for it. After him though, oh maker after him, had something been awakened in you.

You gulped and turned your back to him. "I see. Well...umm I—". In seconds he had strode across the bathroom. His front pressed into your back. Your ass dangerously cupping his crotch plating. In an event to calm your rising heartbeat, you braced your hands on the metal counter and avoided his intense gaze.

That did not last long though. Before you could comprehend what was happening, your body was twisted around and ruthlessly he claimed your mouth. In an insatiable hunger the towel wrapped around your body was ripped away and gloved hands descended upon your breast. Your body arched against the surface.

A Power, a thirst was behind that forceful action. How his lips yearned to be upon you. But not just your mouth. Your neck, your chest, your core. It was if both of you were fighting for dominance over the other. If it were anything like all the other heated exchanges, then the sniper would prevail. No contest.

He wasn't just a trained and highly skilled soldier on the battlefield. Oh no. That deviant nature translated to other factors of his life. Pleasure seeking actions being the most prominent of them all. Especially when such pleasurable activities involved the teams medic. Or more importantly, his partner of nearly one year.

He groaned into your mouth as he tongue demanded entrance. Not being able to resist him, yours met his. Together they danced in tandem with on another. A wave of pure pleasure flowed into you as you felt him press up against your skin.

As much as he enjoyed playing with your tongue, he wanted to taste something much more sweet and enticing. Retracting his mouth from yours, he delicately lowered himself keeping his eye locked onto you, Until his mouth was leveled with your naked center. Even inches from what you knew he desired more than anything, you felt his hot breath on the sensitive part of your skin. Shivers crept up your body.

No warning was given. The first taste of his tongue entering felt as if he was going to consume you. Lighting you on fire. Your head rolled back and you clutched his gray hair in your fingers as he circled himself inside of you. Licking and sucking your walls like he had been starved for days. The many flicks of his tongue tore you apart. And each time he licked your walls, he feasted on another glorious meal. And it was mind blowing.