Thank you Bad Batch

Thats it. That's the last bad batch episode and I just wanted to say thank you for coming on this amazing journey with me.

This is my favorite Star Wars show and it means so much to me. It's also rose the ranks to become not just one of my comfort shows, but also one of my favorite shows of all time. These characters have instantly become comfort characters to me, family in some ways and I love the journeys and growth all members of clone force 99 have gone on.

Each one has managed to capture my heart in their own unique way and I love them all individually and together as a unit. We've been through some good and bad times with them, but through this show I found a wonderful community that I'm surly sticking around in and got to know some wonderful people as well. It was the show that truthfully got me back into constant writing and that is an accomplishment in and of itself.

Huge round of applause for everyone who worked on this show and for making it what it is. A work of beauty, heart, laughter, entertainment, heartbreak, sorrow and adventure. You took this gem, polished it and turned it into something extraordinary. I will forever be grateful to the team who made this show happen. As I will be grateful to Dee and Michelle for bringing our boys abd Omega to life. I miss it and Hunter, Tech, Echo, Wrecker, Crosshair, and Omega an extreme amount.

As a treat for you all, here is my celebration of the bad batch/ goodbye piece. I love you boys.

May the force be with you.

With all that said I'm not going anywhere

With all that said I'm not going anywhere. With this last episode I got ideas running rough my head and I can't wait to show you guys what I got up my sleeves. Got a Rex one shot coming soon and then we're gonna tackle some bad batch ones again. Sad they say, the mission isn't over yet😉