Wrecker: When flowers do all the talking

Summary: you had no idea why Wrecker came by the medical bay. Maybe it would be to say a quick hello. Occasionally he left small batches of flowers. He said he was just being nice. You had no idea why he was doing any of it. Until Tech states that Wrecker likes you.

Once again your eyes drifted over to the bouquet of flowers resting in the vase next to the window. Rain pelted the glass as per usual. That was the one thing you didn't particularly like about Kamino. Torrential rain. On most occasions it didn't bother you, but on days when it just poured you weren't too keen about it.

A week ago though your spirits had been lifted. By the same individual who seemed to know just when a heavy rainstorm was brewing. You had no idea how he knew, but giving the vase your full attention, you didn't mind. In fact you actually enjoyed it.

Anytime the well built member of clone force 99 would come by it put a smile on your face. Most days it was as simple as a hello or how is your day going. He didn't get to stay for long, as he usually was called away for missions often. No surprise. Given the groups track recorded.

But he would make up for it. The row of flower vases that use to line your windowsill as a tall tel sign.

Every time Kamino was due for heavy rain, Wrecker would bring you another set of flowers. Your first instinct was where was he getting them from? Kamnio was surrounded by multiple bodies of water. Things like flowers were not within the planet's surface?

The second thought was why was he giving you of all people flowers? Was it because you were one of the main medical staff members and he wanted to show you his appreciation?

That didn't seem correct. You were simply doing your job is all.

Your next thought seemed even less plausible. Making you shake your head at how ridiculous it sounded.

Whatever his reasoning for gifting them to you was it didn't really matter anymore. It was sweet and made any stressful rainy day you experienced brighter.

"(Y/N)?" You lifted your attention to the two figures hovering in the doorway.

Your eyes grew at the state both of them were in. Especially their resident brainiac.

"Tech". Stunned you were at the way he was limping and clinging onto Hunter for support. Instantly you dropped whatever task you were preforming and moved over to him. Wrapping an arm around Tech's figure you helped Hunter guide him to the empty medical table.

"What happened?" You immediately questioned the two of the them. Or whoever would ever answer you first.

"A training exercise". Hunter answered, crossing his arms over his board chest. "We decided to test out a new formation and well it did not go to plan".

"Technically it did". Tech held up a finger. "By my calculations we had an 80% chance of success".

You turned your back to them, digging through your medical supplies for a brace and bacta spray.

"Not 100% though". You merely said.

You heard Tech exhale behind you. "The chances of a 100% success rate are exponentially low to near impossible. Wrecker's purists in expressing his romantic attraction towards you, by the use of colorful flora and fauna has a higher success rate I've determined".

You stopped what you were doing. Everything pausing around you.

"What?"

For a few minutes no one uttered a single word. You shook your head. You must have heard him wrong.