10

Authors note
Hey hey! How are you guys? Are you ready for the new chapter? It's a bit boring here, but it's going to get better, I hope in the upcoming ones. So enjoy! Happy readings!

Monster Hunting and Journey from Platform 9 3/4

(Name)'s POV(Name)'s two weeks stay at the Leaky Cauldron was interesting to say the least, but quite peaceful

(Name)'s POV
(Name)'s two weeks stay at the Leaky Cauldron was interesting to say the least, but quite peaceful. She had written letters to her aunt, informing her about her whereabouts.

Moreover, she had managed to gain the trust of the owner of the pub, Tom. Usually, people there would stare at her giving her death glares or 'whispering' insults towards her direction, but she didn't care about what they say or how they look at her. Tom as well as a few bartenders, barmaids and customers were the ones who approached her and treated her without any considerations. During meals, they would chat for a bit and got to know some things about her. They do not know that she does not live in London anymore but overseas. It was nice of them to not treat her like a criminal's child. This made the young demiwitch felt really appreciated by their kindness.

By hearing this put everyone at ease, most of they were already fond of the dark-haired girl and were thankful for them for being kind to her.

Most of the time, (Name)'s ADHD would start to kick in, so she did some patrols here and there in the streets of Diagon Alley and also outside the Leaky Cauldron.

"What's ADHD?" Sirius asks, he was concerned about his daughter's health, wondering if her problems are severe.

"ADHD is one of the most common neurodevelopmental disorders of childhood. It is usually first diagnosed in childhood and often lasts into adulthood. Children with ADHD may have trouble paying attention, controlling impulsive behaviors (may act without thinking about what the result will be), or be overly active," Lily responded, her voice laced with a bit of concern. It was saddening that the girl have to live with this condition growing up without no one to help her, except maybe the ones at camp.

Once in a while, she had at least encountered a few monsters there, mainly a troll and a few harpies which was totally a norm for those who were born as a demigod, like her who has a strong scent.

Everyone's eyes widens in fear, they were concerned about the girl and other people nearby because the monsters mentioned are mostly feral and would not hesitate to attack anyone who approaches them.

"What does she meant by strong scent? Why would demigods like her get attacked by those creatures?" Regulus wondered aloud, those who does not have full knowledge of Greek Gods and Demigods were speculating and very anticipated to know more about it.

~Flashback~
In the afternoon, (Name) and Una were roaming around Diagon Alley window shopping, while Zuzu was let out of his cage to fly around. The girl had purchased a new luggage which was charmed with an extension charm so that she could fit the extra weight of books and required items for her classes. Later that day, she found an interesting botanical shop —Noltie's Botanical Novelties. The young metamorphamagus enjoys reading and researching about various types of herbs and other plants, besides gardening and cooking.