14

(A/N: New chapter is up! Happy reading!)

Midnight Duel

Harry had never believed that he would ever meet a boy he hated more than Dudley, but that was before he met Draco Malfoy

Harry had never believed that he would ever meet a boy he hated more than Dudley, but that was before he met Draco Malfoy. Still, first year Gryffindors only had Potions with the Slytherins, so they didn't have to put up with Malfoy much.

It was safe to say Narcissa had never felt more ashamed than ever, 'how could someone be more worse than that muggle boy?' She thought.

Or at least, they didn't until they spotted a notice pinned up in the Gryffindor common room that made them all groan in annoyance. Flying lessons would be starting on Thursday— and Gryffindor and Slytherin would be learning together.

"Seriously... why does the school think that it's a great idea to put them together during flying lessons?" Dorcas snorts with amusement. The Gryffindors and Slytherins groans in unison when they heard that they would be learning together.
"We thought that this might encourage house unity?" Slughorn shrugged.

"Typical," said Harry darkly. "Just what I always wanted. To make a fool out of myself on a broomstick in front of Malfoy." He had been looking forward to learning about flying more than anything else.

"He is really like you, prongs..." Remus laughed, remembering how James was so excited for their first flying lesson.

"You don't know that you'll make a fool of yourself," said Ron reasonably.
"Anyways, I know Malfoy's always going on about how good he is at quidditch, but I bet that's all talk."

Malfoy certainly did talk a lot about flying. He complained loudly about first years never getting on the house Quidditch teams and told long, boastful stories that always seemed to end with him narrowly escaping muggles in helicopters.
(Name) rolled her eyes and snorted and whispered to Una, "oh, really?"

Most chuckled and snorted at her sarcasm.

He wasn't the only one though: the way Seamus Finnegan told it, he'd spent most of his childhood zooming around the countryside on his broomstick. Even Ron would tell anyone who'd listen about the time he'd almost hit a hang glider on Charlie's old broom.

The said Charlie mentioned glared at his future little brother, most likely planning to attack him for stealing his precious broom and almost hit a hang glider.

Everyone from the wizarding families talked about quidditch constantly. Ron had already been in an big argument with Dean Thomas, who shared their dormitory, about soccer. Ron couldn't see what's exciting about a game with only one ball where no one was allowed to fly. Harry had caught Ron prodding Dean's poster of West Ham soccer team, trying to make the players move.

The Weasley children and the Prewett twins laughed at what their future family member was doing. They were going to embarrass him if they were able to remember about this part.

Anthophile (PJO x HP) 🌸WTM/RTBOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara