3

MAKE WAY FOR MR SUPREME BATHROOM LORD

After (Name) left to find Annabeth, Percy had an enlightening conversation with Mr

After (Name) left to find Annabeth, Percy had an enlightening conversation with Mr. D, the God of wine and madness. Percy finally found out about the realities of the Greek mythology and how it came to be to this day, as well as his 'Latin teacher' in school is a man-horse, or a centaur.

Chiron took Percy out on a tour around the camp. As they started to leave the large farmhouse passing the volleyball pit, and through the strawberry fields, Chiron looked down at Percy and noticed an Aster flower in the shoebox in his hands, and raised a brow.

"I see (Name) gave you one of her flowers."

The future generations wiggle their brows at the couple who shied away from their faces.

Many were intrigued about why the centaur was talking about it.

Percy looked up in surprise at his words. He picks up the Aster flower, looking down at it, rolling the stem between his fingers. "(Name) gave this to me?" It was confusing that a girl that he never met before would ever leave flowers by a stranger's bedside.

Chiron nodded his head. "Yes," he said with a fond smile tugging at his lips. "She's one of the gifted children in this camp, and she is one of those who are a special case."

Percy furrowed his brows and repeated, "Gifted? Special case?"

"Yes. You'll have to ask her about it," Chiron answered.

"Why is he being so vague???" Sirius groaned.

"Anyways, for the flowers, she has a sort of affinity for giving flowers or plants to people. There are different reasons behind them, but I start to think that because she is thoughtful and it may have turned into a habit of sorts. You'll have to ask her, specifically."

"You know," Chiron started, Percy glanced at him in question. "She usually only gives those to people she's known for a while."

(Name) shrugged and nodded at what Chiron thought. It's definitely true.

Percy shrugged, placing the flower back onto the box and saying, "She didn't give it to me personally. It was on the table in the infirmary when I woke up."
"That's new..." Chiron hummed in thought. "She must have put it there because you need it."
"I needed it?"

"I can not be sure of it, but I know she won't tell me," Chiron chuckled and continued. "Again, it seems you should ask her yourself."

"Huh..." Percy muttered, feeling a small smile tugging on his lips.

The girls cooed at how Percy reacted. The couple smiled at each other lovingly.
Sirius was glaring at the boy, pointing his two fingers to his eyes then to Percy's.

"All I can say is that you must be really special, Percy," the centaur shrugged, and they continued their journey around the camp.

"Of course, he's special. He's Poseidon's son," Marlene exclaimed. However, no one know how 'special' Percy was to (Name) and vice versa. Between them, they only knew the main reason.