2

PRISON BREAK

"Prison break?" Many stared at the title slightly confused

"Oh, you mean like they broke Harry out from his room," James realized what the title meant.

"Yup," Ron nodded her head.

"Ron!" breathed Harry, creeping to the window and pushing it up so they could talk through the bars. "Ron, how did you – what the –?"

Harry's mouth fell open as the full impact of what he was seeing hit him. Ron was leaning out of the back window of an old turquoise car, which was parked in mid-air. Grinning at Harry from the front seats were Fred and George, Ron's elder twin brothers.

"Is that the flying car you said?" Evan asked in shock to the demiwitch.

"No, you idiot. It's a shooting star," Regulus answered for his niece with sarcasm.

"What the bloody hell is that?" Bellatrix asked, after the temporary silencing spell (Name) casted wore off.

"It's a car," Sirius rolled his eyes, repeating what was said and his expression turned to excitement. "I've never drove one before, but I really want one."

"We have one," (Name) and Percy shared a smile. "But we rarely use it to fly, because of you know... Zeus?"

Sirius was in awe, but he nodded in understanding at what she meant.

"Besides, we also have a 'superbike' back at home too," Percy boasted, (Name) nodded her head with a smile on her face. "Her name is Mrs. O' Leary."

James, Sirius and the Prewett twins gaped at them in awestruck but were confused a bit. "Why that name though? And what do you mean she?"

"You'll see in the next few books," (Name) smiled. The children and a few of her friends around her perked up when the name was mentioned, they liked the 'superbike'.

Molly and Arthur's eyes widened in shock at the screen.

"Oh, Merlin. Get back in that thing!" Molly shouted at her son.

"Mum... I was still inside the car," Ron blinked at his mother with a deadpan look.

"All right, Harry?" Fred asked from the front seat.

"What's with the metal grills?" said Ron. "We're here to rescue you in actual fact. (Name) told me something may have happened since her owl had been frantic with her when your letters went missing and then Dad came home and said you'd got an official warning for using magic in front of Muggles ..."

"It wasn't me – and how did he know?"

"He works for the Ministry of course," the Prewett twins explained and smiled at their nephew since they said the same thing.