13

ANIMAL CROSSING TO VEGAS

The war god was waiting in the diner parking lot, "Well, well

The war god was waiting in the diner parking lot, "Well, well. You didn't get yourself killed."
"You knew it was a trap," Percy snapped. (Name) was glaring darkly at the god, trying to control the urge to not curse him to oblivion.
"Should've done that," (Name) muttered under her breath at the god. "Stupid bloody annoying prick..."
"I'd support you for that, stargirl," Percy muttered back, totally agreeing with her.

Ares grinned, "Bet that crippled blacksmith was surprised when he netted a couple of stupid kids. You look good on TV."
Percy shoved his shield at him, "You're a jerk."

Annabeth and Grover caught their breath. (Name) stood next to them with her head tilted, brow raised, gold eyes glaring at Ares and her arms crossed daring him to attack them. Una too was glaring at him with slit eyes.

Many looked at Percy wide eyed at how bold he was to insult the god. They were also known that the demiwitch was dangerous when someone tried to hurt her friends. Somehow, they wondered how they are still alive up to this day.

Ares grabbed the shield and spun it in the air like pizza dough. It changed form, melting into a bulletproof vest. He slung it across his back.
"Noice..." Blaise hummed at how cool it changed from a shield to a bulletproof vest. Some were impressed by it too.

"See that truck over there?" He pointed to an eighteen-wheeler parked across the street from the diner. "That's your ride. Take you straight to L.A. with one stop in Vegas."

The eighteen-wheeler had a sign on the back, which reads: KINDNESS INTERNATIONAL: HUMANE ZOO TRANSPORT. WARNING: LIVE WILD ANIMALS.

Grover mastered a blank look on his face, internally he was furious of what had happened back then, and he was glad that the animals had been freed by them.

Many others looked at the screen with an incredulous look.
"Really... you guys did him a favor and you received that in return?" A purebloods Slytherin student looked at the demiwitch and her friends who looked back at them with an 'are you fucking dumb' look.
"Would you rather be killed by him or take his offer since he was at least 'kind' enough to help us after doing his dirty work. I'll let you decide on that," was what (Name) said before she slumped into her husband's chest.

Percy said, "You're kidding."
Both (Name) and her familiar deadpanned at the god before muttering a 'whatever' under her breath.

"Unfortunately, he's not," Percy grumbled.

Ares snapped his fingers. The backdoor of the truck unlatched. "Free ride west, punk. Stop complaining. And here's a little something for doing the job."

"If Arty was there, she would've shot him with her arrows and cursing at him for choosing that ride," (Name) huffed at the screen.
"Not just to Ares, but to the truckers as well," Grover commented, making the demigods nod at him.