One: The New Rachel. Part Two.

The next morning, Will walked down the hallway holding a piece of paper...

He put the piece of paper on the board and walked away.

Ashleigh walked over with Marley, checking all the names.

Ashleigh scoffed, shaking her head, and walked past Jake.

New Directions 2012–2013:

Ashleigh Berry (Leader)

Artie Abrams.

Wade "Unique" Adams.

Blaine Anderson.

Tina Cohen-Chang.

Sam Evans.

Joe Hart.

Sugar Motta.

Brittany S. Pierce.

Marley Rose.

Ashleigh saw him rip the paper off the board, throw it on the floor, and walk away.

In the choir room, Ashleigh and Blaine walked in, seeing Kurt putting paper on the floor...

"Uh, what's all this?" Ashleigh asked.

"I'm organising all the sheet music. Ashleigh, don't even think about it. Go around, not over it." Said Kurt.

Ashleigh walked over it, shrugging her shoulders.

"What's wrong with you?!" Kurt asked, shouting loudly and stomping his foot.

"Well, our only shot at winning nationals, and you didn't even pick him! We need to replace Finn too, you know? You remember him?" Ashleigh asked, walking over to her chair and sitting down.

Kurt signed, rearranging the sheets again.

"MPV is in the house. If you guys remember that, I won. So that means I should keep my position." Ashleigh tells them.

Unique walked in dressed up in a dress.

"We agreed you'd only wear that stuff onstage." Said Joe.

"No. You all thought that. I decided she's allowed to wear whatever she frickin' wants. Okay? I'm the team leader." Ashleigh says.

"Yes. Yes, girl. You are." Said Kurt.

"The whole point of this club is about diversity and acceptance. You know what? I think you're all letting the fact that we won nationals and people like us get to your heads. I mean, Artie, you made a joke about a fat person, which was rude and disrespectful. Why don't you go tell that woman to her face what you said? I'm waiting." Ashleigh says.

Kurt nodded.

"Every single one of you is so obsessed with being popular that you all forget where we were last year. I'm freaking done with it! All of it!" Ashleigh shouted, signing loudly, crossing her arms over her chest. "You know what, Artie? No more stalling. Who's the new me?"

"Taking everything into consideration, especially with what's just been said... and a school poll... the new Ashleigh is Ashleigh." Artie said.

"How?" Asked Tina.

"Brittany, you were a close second." Said Artie.

Will walked in with Marley.

"Let's give it up for Marley Rose." Said Will.

Everyone clapped.

"Marley, on behalf of New Directions, we welcome you with open arms. All I'm gonna say to you, girl, is good luck. You're gonna need it." Ashleigh tells her.