Three: Makeover. Part Two.

Back with Blaine, he was at home on a video call to Ashleigh, seeing how she called him, and he tried to push the guilt away...

Ashleigh: "I really don't think I've got a good feeling about this, Blaine."

Blaine: "He won't let you down. Okay?"

Ashleigh: "I can't believe I'm running for student body president with a former stripper."

Blaine: "Well, I'm very proud of you."

Ashleigh: "Thanks."

Blaine: "Okay, I did want to ask you which bow tie I should wear, and I've narrowed it down to five..."

Ashleigh: "Babe, whatever you wear, you're gonna look gorgeous. Okay, don't stress about a bow tie."

Blaine: "Yeah. Hey, have you spoken to Rachel and Kurt lately?"

Ashleigh: "Rachel's a little pissed at me for starting a fight in the cafeteria. Some douche recorded it."

Ashleigh was stirring a fork around her food, staring at it, looking back at the computer, and smiling softly at Blaine.

Ashleigh: "Well, I wanted to ask if maybe you..."

He looked down at the ground, having no idea how to tell her the truth, but he knew she deserved the truth.

The next morning, Will knocked on Emma's office door...

"Hi."

"Hi." She says, smiling softly, seeing him.

"I know I don't have an appointment, but... I really need to speak to my guidance counsellor and not my fiancée."

"Well, please have a seat, Mr. Schuester." She said.

"Mr. Schuester."

They both laughed softly.

"As you know, all I've ever wanted was to make a difference. Change people's lives. Make them better. I'd like to think I've done that in my time here. Winning nationals, seeing most of the kids graduate."

"Right, you have a lot to be proud of here." She tells him.

"But now I have this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity in front of me. A chance to make a difference on a whole new level."

"Okay." She said.

"They're... they're assembling a blue-ribbon panel to improve arts education around the country. I filled out the application, but I haven't sent it in yet."

"This looks amazing." She tells him.

"If I were to get this, I would have to leave McKinley for several months. Paid for by the district, but I'd be away from the kids. And, well, we all know how Ashleigh handles stuff like that."

"Oh. Um, okay. Well, Blaine and I can help her. You know, we've been telling these kids for years to follow their dreams no matter what." She said.

"Yeah."