Four: The Break-Up. Part Two.

During the night, Finn sneaked out of Rachel's bedroom, grabbing his bag...

"You can't just run away." She says, trying to switch the lamp on.

"Ash, you totally spooked me. I thought I was the only one awake."

"Been waiting for somebody to come out. I was hoping it'd be Blaine." She said, staring down at her fingers.

"Hey, you two okay?"

Her bottom lip shook, shaking her head, and she felt her eyes watering.

"I kind of feel like I'm gonna die, Finn. Guess I don't have to ask you what you're doing, apparently."

"I'll talk to her later about it

"I'll talk to her later about it. I... I just gotta get away for a bit."

"Six months ago, did you ever think that things would be like this?" She asked, tilting her head at him, smiling slightly.

"Sometimes I miss high school, you know? Be glad you're still in high school. Come. Come on, give me a hug before I go."

She stood up, walking over to him, and they wrapped their arms around each other.

"I've missed you, though, Finn. It's good to see you." She tells him.

"And you."

She smiled softly.

"Love you."

He touched her cheek softly, walking away.

"Love you too. Do you want me to say anything to Rachel before I leave? I'm catching the first flight home." She said.

"No."

A few days later, Ashleigh walked into school...

Ashleigh closed her locker, seeing Kitty standing there and making her jump.

"Hi, fatty, it is my duty as a soldier of the Lord... to invite the president of McKinley's newest and most important club... the Left Behind Club." Kitty says.

"Can you..." Ashleigh says.

"Kitty thinks the end of times is coming." Jake said, walking over to them and staring at Ashleigh.