Three: Makeover.

With Blaine, he was walking down the school corridor...

Blaine's Voice-Over: "All right, Blaine Anderson, time to change things up. This year, it's your turn to shine. Of course, part of the reason I'm doing these extracurriculars is to try and keep busy."

Ashleigh walked over, signing up to be the senior president.

"What do you think you're doing, Ashleigh?" Brittany asked.

"Uh, running for president."

"You are not a senior. Plus, did Blaine Warbler put you up to this?" Asked Brittany.

Kurt was at the loft trying to find an outfit to wear...

Kurt's Voice-Over: "I've spent the entire weekend trying to choose the perfect outfit because I've snagged an interview at, drumroll, please... hi, I'm Kurt Hummel... Vogue.com. Yes, it's just for an internship, but I haven't been this nervous since I auditioned for NYADA, and we all know how that turned out. I'm meeting with the new senior editor and designer extraordinaire, Isabelle Wright. After, her stellar reputation precedes her."

"Miss Wright will see you now."

He stood up, walking over to a room and knocking on the door.

"Hello?" He asked, stepping into the room and looking around.

"Columbus."

"Excuse me?" He asked.

"You're from Lima. I'm from Columbus. Actually, I once got food poisoning in Lima at some Italian place. It was Bread..."

"Sticks?" He asked.

"Breadsticks, yes."

"I can't believe you ate at Breadsticks." He said.

"I wish I hadn't. Isabelle Wright."

"Kurt Hummel." He says, shaking her outstretched hand.

"So, Mr. Hummel, I have to tell you I am very impressed with your online résumé, especially this gallery of this lady..."