Five: The Role You Were Born to Play. Part Two.

With Ashleigh, she ran down the hallway, catching up to Blaine...

She signed loudly.

"Blaine. Blaine, hold up."

"What is it? You wanna tell me how much I screwed up? Ashleigh, I get it, okay? I screwed up. I'm just gonna..." He said.

"Finn told me you aren't doing the musical..."

They leaned against the lockers.

"It's not because of me, is it? You should go for it."

"It doesn't matter. I'm not auditioning. See you later, Ashleigh. I think someone wants to talk to you." He says, motioning to behind her, walking away.

She signed loudly, watching him walk away, turning around, and finding Ryder there.

"I'm sorry for interrupting whatever that was..."

"Yeah..." She says, smiling softly.

"Uh, Finn told me you're probably gonna be playing Sandy in the school play. I thought if we're gonna be working together, we should probably get to know one another. I think they want me to play Danny."

"They do? Oh, I was just, uh, never mind." She said.

Jake was standing at his locker, looking at them.

"Wow, I can literally smell the jealousy coming off you. She isn't short on male attention, is she?" Kitty asked, walking over to Jake.

"Uh... uh, what am I jealous of?"

"Oh, just that your girlfriend is still in love with her ex, and she's talking to the hottest guy at McKinley... who also happens to be a star football player... with yummy, old-school Justin Bieber hair." Said Kitty.

"She's not my girlfriend. And who wants Justin Bieber hair?"

"Half-black guys who can't grow it. Sorry. You had that coming since you broke up with me. And nobody breaks up with me. Which is why I've told everyone I dumped you because you have a gross third nipple. If you excuse me." Kitty tells him.

Jake looked down at his chest.

"Hey, Ryder. Hey, Fatty."

"It's Ashleigh, Pussycat." Ashleigh says, turning around and smiling softly at Kitty.

"I heard you killed your Grease audition."

Ryder smiled.

"And I know you're excited about the prospect of playing Sandy because everyone knows poor people don't have many opportunities to actually enjoy anything."

"I'm not poor." Ashleigh tells her.

"Yeah. Well, you can't play Sandy because you're too fat, and we all know Sandy isn't fat so..."