Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

*Summer's POV*

We are both staring at the white iphone in my hands unsure of what to do,

"Should I pick it up?" I ask Harry worried

"No you can't what are you going to tell him?"

"I don't know maybe the TRUTH! That his 'friend' took advantage of his drunk girlfriend!"

"I didn't take advantage of you! Its not all my fault you know! You played your part in this little fiasco too!"

Right before I was about to answer my phone it finished ringing I was relieved but scared at the same time.

I look down at my phone and see 5 text messages and 6 phone calls he called me every hour last night until the morning and has been texting me nonstop all his texts consist of 'where are you babe?', 'I'm worried you never came back from the club', 'answer me', 'you're really scaring me now' he just sent a new message... 'Babe where the hell are you? Why don't you pick up! You're really starting to freak me out!' Before I was about to text him back Harry's phone starts ringing... He looks down at it and turns to me

"It's Niall, should I pick up?" before he lets me answer his question he quickly picks it up.

Damn it Harry! God I hate him right now!

*Harry's POV*

I pick up my phone, I don't know why I just feel like it will make it less suspicious that I'm with Summer. When I pick up Niall didn't expect it he sounds worried

"Harry!?"

"Hey Niall what's up mate?" I say trying to act as calm and collected as I can.

"Do you know where Summer is I've been texting and calling her all night and she still hasn't answered! I hope she's not hurt, I talked to the other lads but they haven't heard from her or seen her since last night. Have you heard anything from her?"

I look over at Summer and she has such a worried look on her face, unaware that she's just standing there with just her bra and underwear on usually she would try to cover up but her thoughts about this whole situation have taken over in her mind. She's probably so pissed right now, god she looks so gorgeous even when she has just woken up, no wonder Niall loves her.

"Ermm no sorry Niall haven't heard from her or seen her ever since last night, I'm sure she'll reply soon she probably went to a friends house or just crashed at the club" I tell him trying to get him to relax a bit.

"Okay thanks anyways Harry, would you mind letting me know if she calls you or anything?"

"Sure thing, well I have to go I have some work to do bye Niall" I try and say without sounding suspicious

"Bye Harry thanks again mate" I hung up the phone and look at Summer she's looking down at her phone debating with herself if she should call or text Niall.

"You should call him he's really worried about you" she looks guilty and scared

"I know I just feel awful I can't believe you did this to me and I just gave in."

I did this to her... Is she seriously starting this again I didn't rape her I was just drunk and she was too, I got a cab to take her home but we ended up making out in the cab and going to my place I couldn't help myself she just looked so beautiful I wanted her and she wanted me so it's not like it's all my fault. At least this time she admits that she gave into me. I just hate that I can never have her because Niall got to her first.

*Flash back*

"Harry look at her! She's absolutely stunning!" Niall says with a light in his eyes while pointing at the most beautiful girl I've seen.

Her hair is a light chestnut brown flowing down to the middle of her back in perfect waves. She's wearing a sexy black dress that shows her perfect curves she's stands there with few other girls that assume are her friends laughing and talking.

"I'm gonna go talk to her" Niall says with a sudden boost of confidence, where did that come from?

But I wanted to go talk to her I need to talk him out of it,

"Are sure mate? I mean there are plenty of other fish in the sea that you could find."

"I know, you've told me that before and she's the fish I've been looking for. I just know it!"

"C'mon now, I think I should go first and test the waters for you. How does that sound?"

"No way Harry I'm gonna fish alone this time."

Before I can protest any longer Niall walks away. Damn so close! They immediately click and start laughing and flirting, I tighten my fists in jealousy I know I shouldn't be and I know Niall saw her first and he hasn't been in a relationship for quite some time but this might only be a one night stand or something I don't think it will become anything serious. Boy was I wrong...

*End of flash back*

"Harry are you even listening to me?"

"Huh? Sorry I didn't hear what you said babe can you say that again."

"Don't call me that!"

"Call you what babe?" I say innocently with a smirk on my face knowing exactly what she's talking about

"Babe! I'm not YOUR babe or love okay! So stop it!"

"Okay love won't happen again" she gives me a death glare,

"I'm serious Harry!" I start laughing at her seriousness

"I'm only kidding Summer, take a joke"

"Its not the time for jokes this a serious matter, now can you leave the room so I can call Niall." I nod in response and leave the room winking at her.

********************************

A/N:

Hey guys hope you guys liked this chapter! What do you guys think is going to happen next? Please vote, comment, share and follow! Thank you! - Sam xx