Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

*Summer's POV*

I opened my eyes seeing the spot next to me was empty...Where did Niall go? I get up and make my way over to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. As I wipe my face with the towel I hear noises coming from down stairs.

I walk down the steps the voices getting clearer the closer I get to the kitchen door. I open the door to reveal my friends sitting at the kitchen table talking,

"Good morning" I greet everyone as I sit on one of the chairs

"Good morning sweet heart" Niall says giving me a peck on the cheek

"Umm where are Harry and Zayn?" I ask noticing the two boys absence at the table.

"They're still asleep, will you come with me to wake them up?" Perrie asks me while giving me this I-need-to-talk-to-you look. I nod in agreement and we walk out of the kitchen. When we make our way towards the stairs just as I go on the first step making my way up to the second one Perrie pulls me back,

"What the hell do you think your doing?!" she yells in a whisper

"I'm obviously going to wake Harry up like you asked me to." I say with a confused look on my face.

"I saw!" she says looking really pissed off, and Perrie rarely gets pissed off about stuff, what is she even talking about?

"You saw what?" I'm so freaking confused what the hell did she see?

"I-I saw you and Harry snogging in the kitchen last night! Okay there I said it I saw it!" she says in a yell whisper really pissed off throwing her hand in the air. My heart stopped realizing what she said. Shit! What the hell how? When? "I can't believe you! What the hell were you thinking?! You better have a good explanation for this! How could you do this to Niall! After everything he does for you, you just go behind his back and snog his best mates face off!" She was staring to raise her voice a bit over a whisper. Wow I'm glad there are people in the house or she would have killed me by now!

"H-How? W-When? W-What" that's all I could say I was in such shock I don't even know how she saw us she was asleep and we didn't make any noise.

"I got thirsty in the middle of the night so I got up to go get a drink of water, when I made my way toward the kitchen I heard some whispers then silence when peeked in the kitchen I saw you guys snogging, I-I couldn't believe my eyes, I-I didn't want to believe it. So before either of you saw me I went back to bed." she explains to me answering my questions. "Now tell me why you did it what's your explanation for this!" she says sounding just like my mom.

"Ermm...I-It just kinda happened...its not like I planned for it to happen we were eating cereal then he started flirting with me then he kissed me, but I wasn't the one that kissed him! He came on to me, you have to believe me Perrie you know Harry he's single now and is a huge flirt to everyone. And I love Niall so much I would never want to ever hurt him or do anything to ruin our relationship. I promise the kiss with Harry meant nothing to me I love Niall I'm dating Niall not Harry! Can we just forget it ever happened please Perrie!" I explain myself in a yell whisper using my hands to explain. Okay I may have lied to her by not telling her about 'that night' I don't even want to talk about it but if she knew about that she would be sure to kill me. I'm never telling anyone about that, that stays between Harry and me it was just a drunken mistake.

"Okay Summer but I still can't believe you would let Harry control you like that. I-" she gets cut off by the sound of someone sniffle as if they are crying. We both look up at the stairs and see the curly haired boy that I have now done it with and snogged with red puffy eyes with tears streaming down his face at the top of the stairs. Shit. He probably heard what I said, I hope not.