Chapter 6

A/N:

Hey guys sorry for such a late update! I've been super busy but I made this chappie extra long so enjoy! :) Please also don't forget to read the authors note at the end! Than you! Happy reading! :)

********************************

Chapter 6:

*Niall's POV*

Ever since I picked Summer up from Starbucks she's been acting really weird. Every time I go to kiss or touch her she gives me an excuse to why I can't. 
The lads are hanging out at our flat right now. We decided to have a day in, having a movie night and order pizza. Zayn, Liam and Louis invited Perrie, Danielle, and Eleanor so Summer can have some girl friends to hangout with. I feel bad for Harry sometimes because he's the single pringle of the group. 

Summer keeps telling me not to do anything 'sexually' right now because we have 'company', but she has never acted like that around them. She could usually care less if anyone is watching us. If they ever point out our PDA she just tells them to fuck off. One of the reasons I love her she's not afraid to say what's on her mind and she's always herself. But today she hasn't been acting like herself, when I went in the kitchen to help her and Harry out with the tea they were acting all quiet and awkward. But I ignored it and walk towards her as she begins to pour the hot water into the mugs,

"You look beautiful my darling" I whisper in her ear hoping Harry doesn't hear me as I start to loosen her up a bit by kissing her neck. She's been so tense lately I think it's probably because she slept at a club last night. I loosen her bun and let her brunette waves cascade down her back. I continue to kiss her neck placing my arms around her waist from behind until she stops me,

"Not now Niall I'm pouring tea I don't want to burn myself."

"Well then I'll wait until you finish" I say stepping aside, Harry's still standing there watching us, he's just staring me down I wonder what's his deal.

"No you can't we have company" There it is the company thing what is up with her and thinking my band mates are 'company' she always just blocks them out.

"Fine then, when they leave." I say hoping she will agree and she just gives me a nod as she walks off and hands Harry two cups of tea taking two others as I take the last ones.

When we get back in the living room we hand everyone their tea as they begin sipping away at their tea and munching on biscuits. After a few hours of talking and laughing the doorbell rings. Summer gets up to answer the door knowing it's her girl friends. We sit there and hear faint laughter and hellos soon we see the lovely girls enter the room.

"Zayynnn! I missed you!" Perrie says overly excited to see her boyfriend running onto his lap giving him a kiss.

"Hello to you too Perrie" Louis says overreacting because he didn't get a hello. Perrie turns red.

"Sorry, hi guys!" just as if on cue Eleanor and Danielle walk in laughing walking toward their boyfriends giving them hugs and kisses. Summer walks in behind them with pizza boxes in her hand that she places on the coffee table and sits in her previous seat next to me on the couch with an empty spot next to her.

"No Harry really its fine I can sit by Summer." I hear Danielle saying to the curly haired boy that's sitting next to Liam. Even though we all know she misses Liam like crazy and wants to spend every second with him.

"No I insist! Sit next to your man" Harry says demanding but is being a gentleman and plops himself in the empty spot next to Summer.

"Thanks Harry you're a real gentleman, any girl would be lucky to have you. I'm sure you'll find her soon." Danielle says comforting Harry as we all have been trying to. Ever since he has been the only single one it's kind of hard to see all these happy couples around him.