Chapter 9

Please read the A/N (Authors Note) at the end! Enjoy the chapter!! :)

********************************

Chapter 9:

*Summer's POV*

"No first tell me why you're here and why you're not the pizza man?" I snap back at him. Sorry a girl gets angry when she's hungry.

"Okay well I don't work at the pizza place so there's that answer," he says being a smart ass chuckling a bit at the end "and I'm here because I miss you Summer! I want you back!" He says in a pleading voice.

"What the hell is your problem Jake how the hell did you even find me?" I say starting to raise my voice.

"Your mom and it's not like if she didn't tell me it would be that hard to find you babe." He says with a smirk on his lips.

"Don't you dare call me babe I'm not your girlfriend anymore! And what do you mean it wouldn't be that hard to find me?" I say gritting my teeth together. And yes as much as I hate to admit it Jake was my boyfriend for 3 years in California long story short he's an ass hole, liar, and a cheater! I'll spare you the details of the sappy love story I went through with the prick. 

"Well there are pictures of you and your 'famous' boyfriend everywhere!" He says putting air quotes around famous.

"Oh good so you know I have a boyfriend! So why the hell are you still here!" I start yelling. As if I was controlling the sky with my anger it started to rain.

"Ah shit Summer you gotta let me in now!" He says a little pissed from getting wet but happy because he thinks I’ll let him in.

"Sorry Jake I don't control the weather. Not my problem have fun in the rain!" I say as I do a little girly four finger wave as I start to close the door. But right before I can slam it shut Jake pushes the door open with his hand. I try to push the door closed by pressing my weight against the door but forgetting how strong Jake is. I'm no match for him I give up and fall to the ground and he opens the door taking his first step in the house and he's already soaking wet.

"Jake please leave me alone go home! Do you think if I still wanted to be with you I would have moved here!? No! Because I don't want to be with you! I'm happy now I have an amazing life and you have to ruin that for me! What's the matter with you!" I yell at him as tears begin to roll down my cheeks.

"Summer..." He says as he crouches down next to me on the floor not closing the door. "I'm so sorry for all the pain I caused you. I really am. You don't know how much I hate myself for what I did to you. Hell I won't even forgive myself I don't know why I expected you to. And you’re right, you do have a great life here. I just wish I could go back in time and fix all my mistakes so you would still be mine." He says looking down at his hands, he used to always do that when he was nervous, the drops of water on his hair start to drip to the hard wood flooring.

"Jake I would forgive you but you've hurt me too many times that I didn't think I could love again, but now I have Niall and he took my walls down that I had made because of you and showed me how to love again." I say looking at him as he still looks down at his hands and gives me a small nod telling me he understands.

"Okay I understand, just know that I will always love you and if Niall or anyone else breaks your heart I will kill them because you mean the world to me" He says as he leans towards me and kisses my forehead.

"Thanks Jake" I mumble as his lips leave my forehead I lean towards him and give him a hug rubbing his back with my hand showing him I'm not as scared of him as much as I used to be.