Chapter 11

Chapter 11:

*Harry's Pov*

We need to talk

-Summer

I reread the text wondering if this is actually her texting me or if its Niall. After about almost five minutes of looking at the damn text I text her back,

Come over to my place at 2.

-H

Not even a minute passes until I get her response saying she'll come. I glance over at the time and see that it's 1:26. I decide to freshen up by taking a shower. By the time I'm out of the shower I hear the door bell ring. I wrap my towel around my waist and head towards the door.

*Summer's Pov*

I ring the door bell to Harry's flat waiting for him to answer. I look down at my nails as I wait looking at the chipped corners deciding to get my nails done soon. Before I know it the door is open and Harry stands before me with a towel wrapped around his waist, his hair wet and curly dripping a bit at the ends. His tan torso still a little wet from the shower I assume he took, showing off his tattoos that seem to glisten with the water and lighting. I look up to his face that has his stupid smirk plastered on it,

"Take a picture it'll last longer." he says to me as his smirk grows.

"Shut up, don't flatter yourself Styles." I say in response, "So are you going to let me in or are you just going to stand there like an idiot?" I snap at him getting impatient crossing my arms.

"Ouch" he says placing a hand on his heart as if he's been wounded. He pushes the door open and stands in front of it to the side extending his arm inviting me in and starts to laugh.

"What?" I turn to see whats so funny,

"Nothing, nothing." he says shaking his head looking down trying to hide his smile that shows the deep dimple in his cheek.

"Whatever" I say as we make our way towards the living room. I take a seat on the couch and Harry sits facing me on the same couch leaving the cushion in the middle empty. "Aren't you going to go put clothes on?" I ask taking notice that he's still in his towel trying not to stare at his chest again.

"Nah I'm pretty comfortable" he says

"Well I'm not so can you go change please?" I try and change his mind by asking politely.

"Hmm..." he hums pretending to think about it rubbing his chin, "fine." he finally says as he stands up in front of me as his towel slips down a bit revealing more of his deep v-line and I swear if it slipped down a little more I would have seen more than I wanted to, luckily he notices that its slipping and catches it. I cant help but feel a little bit of disappointment that it didn't fall curiosity killing me, but I push it away remembering why I'm here. To talk about Niall. I watch as Harry leaves to go change and patiently wait for him to return.

"So," Harry returns with a clap of his hands clothed in his all to familiar black skinny jeans and a plain white T-shirt. "Wha'd you want to talk about Summer?" he says taking a seat a little closer than last time. I scoot back a bit,

"You know exactly what I want to talk about"

"I do? I'm sorry Summer, but I'm not a mind reader." he says just wanting to annoy me.

"Yes, first things first what were you and Niall talking about on my phone earlier?"

"Well," he begins "I called to speak to you, but Niall answered and was wondering why I called so I just told him I meant to call the number under yours and hadn't realized it. He actually bought it and then we talked a bit and then he hung up." He explains. I nod remembering Niall told me something along those lines after the phone call.

"I don't know what to do" I say groaning and tilting my head back closing my eyes stressed over this whole situation.

"About what?" he questions

"About this!" I say motioning between us realizing that we are closer than from when he sat down, are knees almost touching.

"What about us?" Harry says in almost a whisper coming closer to me.

"W-We...I-I cant do this, I cant do this to Niall." I whisper stuttering a bit getting nervous at how close Harry's face is to mine.

"Then don't" he whispers so smoothly with his accent deep in my ear the warmth of his breath hitting my ear taking over, my eyes beginning to shut at the calm tone of his voice and my breathing starts to slow down and relax.

"I wont" I whisper back as I feel his lips a little bit below my ear, as he slowly moves his lips along my jaw making his way towards my lips. I feel his hand grab the back of my neck slowly moving my head closer to his so are lips will meet.

I feel his lips brush against mine leaving my spine to tingle, before I know it he pushes my neck gently connecting our lips. I suddenly respond pressing my lips against his harder and his tongue is asking for entrance, giving him permission. As I wrap my arms around his neck bringing us closer he grabs my thighs and pulls me on him making me straddle him moving his hand to my lower back pushing me closer to his chest. The closer i get the more I want him. Under his tight jeans I feel him harden against me, he starts to kiss my neck once again as I tilt my head back in pleasure of his warm lips. I put my hands in his wet curls playing with them tugging on them getting moans out of him. I lean down to kiss his jaw slowly going down his neck starting to go further down until- *ding dong*.Harry and I freeze and I lift my head looking at him with wide eyes as he mirrors my surprised expression.

"Were you expecting anyone?" I slowly ask him as he shakes his head no both of us look towards the door scared of who's on the other side.

****************************

A/N:

SARRY!! YAY OR NAY? CHAPTER 11 IS UP! A PICTURE OF HARRY WITH A TOWEL AROUND HIS WAIST TO GO WITH THE CHAPTER, BUT IMAGINE IT WITH HIS RECENT TATTOOS BC THE PICTURE IS QUITE OLD.

SORRY AGAIN FOR TAKING A WHILE TO UPDATE I KEEP PUSHING IT ASIDE BC ITS NOT MY NUMBER ONE PRIORITY RIGHT NOW, YES I HAVE A LIFE AND SCHOOL SO IM SORRY IF I DONT UPDATE AS FAST. FINALS WEEK ARE ABOUT A WEEK AWAY AND I PROBABLY WONT UPDATE AROUND MID FEBUARY. ONCE AGAIN I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

* DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, AND FOLLOW! IF ANY OF YOU HAVE A TWITTER AND WANT TO FOLLOW ME MY ACCOUNT IS @OhLordLiam! *

I LOVE YOU GUYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER! ALSO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS WHO YOU THINK IS AT THE DOOR AND IF YOU WANT ME TO KEEP DOING AUTHOR NOTES AT THE END OF THE CHAPTERS.

-Sam xx