Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

*Summer's POV*

I took Harry's advice and decided to call Niall back. I go on my phone and go to my favorites list and click on Niall's name he picks up immediately,

"Summer!?!"

"Hey Niall! What's up?"

"What's up!? Are you serious Summer I've been looking everywhere for you! I thought something happened to you! Are you okay? Where are you? Why didn't you come home?!"

"Niall calm down I'm fine, I just got really drunk last night and I passed out at the club I woke up there and I just saw all your messages. I'm coming home now though." I lie feeling guilty.

"Do you want me to come get you? Are you still at the club?" I was right about to say yes and tell him to pick me up, but I remember I'm at Harry's flat. Shit.

"Uhh no it's fine I'll just get a cab don't worry about it and right now I'm at a Starbucks getting some coffee for my hangover."

"No I insist! I'll come get you! Which Starbucks are you at?"

"Okay, I'll text you the address see you soon! Bye."

"Bye see ya in a bit" I hung up my phone to face Harry,

"So I guess you're leaving now."

"Ermm well ya, but do you think you could drive me to a Starbucks I'm meeting Niall there."

"Yeah I guess, get dressed" I look down and realize I was just standing there in my bra and underwear.

I quickly look down at my phone to find a Starbucks that would be walking distance from the club last night and send the address to Niall. I get my dress from under the duvet that Harry took and slip it on I put on my heels and went to the bathroom to see how my hair was... Oh god I look like shit. I untangle my hair and brush through it with my fingers,

"Summer are you ready?" I hear Harry yell from down stairs.

"Yeah I'll be down in a sec" I yell back.

I pick up my clutch and make my way down the stairs to Harry. We climb in his car and it was a silent car ride consisting of awkward coughs and the navigation system speaking every now and then taking us to our destination. We finally reached the Starbucks and I was praying that Niall didn't beat us here. I unbuckle my seatbelt and before I can open the car door I feel Harry's warm hand on my shoulder I turn my head around to look at him.

"Summer?"

"Yeah Harry?"

"I know you probably regret last night but, I want you to know that I don't and I had an amazing time." Who said I ever regretted it... Okay well maybe a little, no scratch that a lot this could mess up my relationship with Niall.

I turn around and open the car door and step out side but before I close the door I say looking down in almost a whisper but loud enough for him to hear it,

"Thanks Harry...for the car ride that is."

*Harry's POV*

The drive with Summer was so quite and all around awkward. I wanted to talk to her the way we usually do but it was just plain awkward there is no way I can be friends with her the way were before all of this. When we arrived at the Starbucks I didn't want to let her go so soon I wish I could go have breakfast with her and chat and take her home but I can't, Niall gets to do all that. I see her as she's about to open the car door to leave... God Harry say something at least!

"Summer?" I lightly touch her shoulder making her turn her head.

"Yeah Harry?"

"I know you probably regret last night but, I want you to know that I don't and I had an amazing time."