Chapter 8

Chapter 8:

*Summer's POV*

I stand in the middle of the street and watched as Harry drove off in his black Range Rover leaving me there with the stain of my tears on my cheeks. I pull my long sleeve of my sweatshirt down in the palm of my hand and wipe my tears off my face. I take a few breaths of air inhaling and exhaling to relax a bit so I can go back inside.

I walk inside hearing all my friends laughing and talking the closer I got to the kitchen door. I took a breath closing my eyes before I swung open the door reveling my friends and boyfriend the way I had left them except this time Zayn was added to the group.

"Hey Summer! What happened with Harry?" Louis asked when he said those words my heart dropped. Crap what if Perrie told him or El and now he knows?

"W-what do you mean?" I say stuttering a bit.

"I mean why did he leave so early? Perrie said you went to go wake him up while she was waking Zayn up and saw him leaving." He responds making me relax a bit but I'm scared he might be on to me.

"Oh, um he, uh he said he had to go meet up with someone or something I cant remember exactly." I make up on the spot trying to sound as convincing as possible.

While we were eating breakfast I would look over at Niall and I think he was texting someone or something because he kept looking down at his phone and when he would get a response from who ever he was texting a huge smile would come on his face and he would let out little laughs here and there. I wonder what's so funny? He's probably talking to one of his friends from Ireland.

After we had breakfast everyone left because they all wanted to do different things together, El and Louis wanted to go shopping while Perrie and Zayn wanted to go home and "relax" as they put it. Niall and I didn't really have any plans for the day. We just finished cleaning up the kitchen and went to go sit on the couch and watch a movie,

"Niall?" I asked curiosity from earlier hitting me.

"Yeah babe?" he says as he flips through the channels to see what's on.

"Who were you texting earlier they seemed to make you smile a lot?" I ask him and he tenses up,

"Oh that, t-that was erm my old friend from Ireland you don't know 'em" he say stuttering a bit like he was scared that I knew he was catching up with his old friends.

"That's nice, I always think it's nice to catch up with old friends," I say giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah, um I have to meet up with a few people about recording for our new album." He says a little to quickly almost like he wanted to get away from me. But I didn't want him to leave I wanted to relax with him all day. I feel like I haven't been able to spend much quality time with him because Harry always finds a way to sneak into my life.

"But I wanted to hang out with you today you can't reschedule?" I ask him making a pout face.

"I wish I could darling but I can't they need me." he tells me before he give me a peck on the lips and grabbing his keys and walking out the door yelling good-bye. Nice now I'm all alone what am I gonna do? I don't even know when Niall's coming home I should probably text him to see if he want me to make dinner for him

To: My Nialler

Hey babe you never told me what time you would be back by when are you coming home I already miss you!

-Summer

A few minutes pass and I feel my phone vibrate

From: My Nialler