Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

*Summer's POV*

"We'll hello to you to, it's nice to see you're safe" a sassy Louis stands in front of me.

"Sorry Lou, I'm just really tired. I don't mean to be rude, but what are you doing here?"

"The lads and I wa--" I stop him before he can finish his sentence,

"Wait the lads!? The others are here too!?" I say poking my head outside the door looking around. Shit! I can't have Harry see me like this, not that I care or anything. But I don't even want to see him right now I still need some time to recover and think over about what happened last night.

"Yeah! They should be here any mi--" Louis get cut off again but this time by the sound of Liam and Zayn getting out of the car.

"Hey Summer, so happy Niall found you he was worried sick" Liam greets me about to give me a hug then looks at what I'm wearing.

"Nice outfit Summer" Zayn says sarcastically looking at me from head to toe and the other boys start to laugh.

"Thank you!" I say jokingly doing a curtsy "Will you guys excuse me I need to change, Niall should be down any minute just hangout in the living room."

I run up the stairs to go change and hear the water is off so I know that Niall's out of the shower. I walk in the room to see Niall putting on his boxers...Damn he looks fine and he's all mine.

"Who was at the door" he says coming towards me kissing me on my neck and starting to take off my towel, I grab my towel before he can take it off he gives me a confused look,

"Umm maybe we shouldn't do this right now, Louis, Zayn and Liam are down stairs and Harry's probably coming soon," saying Harry's name gave me chills and not the good kind.

"Ohh okay, I guess I should go down stairs" he looks disappointed I nod but before he leaves the room he places a kiss on my lips not wanting to let go he pulls apart and walks away.

~~~~~~~

After I change I walk down stairs and hear a bunch of manly voices I try and listen to who's here before I enter the room, okay let's see... I hear someone burst with laughter okay that's Niall's laugh...and Liam's voice, Louis must be the one yelling, I hear Zayn talking to someone it's probably Niall. Thank God I don't hear Harry he's probably not here.

I walk into the living room where all the guys are gathered around talking and laughing. As I look around I don't see Harry anywhere he probably didn't come... I should be happy he didn't come but I feel disappointed and relieved.

I make my way over to Niall and sit next to him as he gives me a hug and puts his arm around my shoulder,

"What are you guys talking about?" I say as I lean my head against his chest,

"Nothing really just reminiscing about our up all night tour."

"Oh my God do you guys remember when Harr--" Zayn starts but the sound of a flush and footsteps cuts his sentence short.

Wait I look at all the guys counting to see who was in the bathroom, Niall is right next to me so that's one, Zayn is sitting next to Liam so that's three and Louis is sitting across from me so that four.

"Remember when Harry did what?" a deep voice says behind me.

I turn my head and look up to see Harry's figure towering over Niall and me.

"Hey Summer! I'm so glad Niall found you he was freaking out!" he says looking at me giving me the 'don't-make-this-awkward' look.

"I'm glad too" Niall says placing a kiss on my forehead. God can this situation get worse.