Chapter 10

*PLEASE READ THIS!*

OMG YOU GUYS I AM THE WORST PERSON ON THE PLANET AND YOU ALL PROBABLY HATE ME! I'VE PROBABLY LOST SO MANY READERS! IM SO SORRY! AFTER I POSTED CHAPTER 9 A WEEK OR SO LATER MY LAPTOP BROKE AND IT TOOK A MONTH FOR ME TO GET A NEW ONE AND GET ALL MY STUFF ON THE NEW ONE. ON TOP OF THAT I HAVE HAD THE WORST WRITERS BLOCK AND HAVE BEEN SO BUSY CAUSE I CHANGED SCHOOLS AND HAVE HAD SO MUCH WORK TO DO JUNIOR YEAR IS NOT EASY BUT I PROMISE TO START WRITING AGAIN AND I'M SO SORRY YOU HAVE NO CLUE! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING PATIENT! FINALLY HERE IS CHAPTER 10 ENJOY IT!

********************************

Chapter 10 -

*Summer's Pov*

His hands roamed my body he slowly kissed my neck, sucking and bitting making a mark. I love the way his hands feel on me. How his lips touch mine. He kissed down from my neck to my stomach making his way down to my underwear slowly. He hooks his fingers on the side of my underwear slowly pulling them down as he licks his lips keeping eye contact. His lips are so pink and full i just want to grab them and kiss him. I watch as he slowly lowers his head down to my other pair of lips. Preparing myself for whats coming I grab his full dark curls closing my eyes. 

"Summer'" I hear a voice but its not his 

"Summer!" 

"Summer! Wake up" I jump up opening my eyes and look into the familiar blue eyes, but not the ones from my dream these were Nialls eyes, wait did I just dream about...No I didn't... I couldn't... but it was him it was so real. 

"Oh sorry Niall I guess I fell a sleep on the couch" I look at my surroundings a big empty pizza box lays on the coffee table and a blanket is wrapped around me. Suddenly last nights events start to flood my mind. Jake coming over. Niall drunk. Niall lying. Jake and Niall fighting. I take another look at Niall and he has a small black eye and the side of his bottom lip has a cut. 

"Yeah I tried waking you up last night to take you up to bed, but you wouldn't budge." He says looking into my eyes, I feel like he knows what I was dreaming about.

"Sorry... again.." I say looking down at my hands embarrassed, because he probably didn't take me up cause I'm too heavy. I'm not the skinniest of girls but I'm not that fat. I don't like to use the word fat I like to use curvy because that's what I am. I'm not the girl you pick up bridal style and take off to bed no, but it would be nice.

"Hey" Niall says lifting my chin up with his finger "I love you the way you are baby stop being sorry you didn't do anything wrong" he says like he can read my mind, but makes me feel guilty because of the dream I just had was of his best friend. 

"I love you too" I give him a little peck on the lips, but he has other plans. He pulls me closer as we kiss making it deeper. He tries to let his way into my mouth with is tongue, I back away and run upstairs hearing Niall shouting behind me and chasing me before he can catch me I lock myself in the bathroom.

"Wha'd you do that for?" He asks through the door. 

"Morning breath! Let me wash up and I'll be out to finish it up" I say back to him as I take my toothbrush and apply toothpaste to it, what I didn't want to kiss him with my morning breath its gross. 

After I brush my teeth I decide to take a shower to relax a bit and forget about the dream I had. Goddammit it was such a real dream though I can't stop thinking about it. I start to rub the shampoo in my hair as the dream slithers its way back into my mind. His hair. Those green eyes. His kissable lips. thinking about it I still haven't spoken to Harry. Should I call him? Or is he going to? I don't know what to do I've never been in a situation like this. I push all thoughts of Harry and Niall or any drama and enjoy the rest of my shower.

When I walk out of the bathroom and head to the bed room to change. As I finish up putting my clothes on I hear Niall talking on the phone out side. I peek outside through the window and see him on the phone, but not any phone, that pink case is mine unless Niall took my case which probably isn't what happened. Shit who called me. Who is he on the phone with this is killing me. I run down the steps and go outside and walk up to to blonde boy with my cell phone.

"Okay bye I'll let her know you called" he says into the phone with his back facing me not aware that I'm present.

"Let me know that who called?" I say behind him making him jump a bit by surprise. 

"Oh hi Summer. How was your shower?" he asks trying to change the subject.

"Who called me Niall?" I say a little impatient. 

"Oh ermm... it was Harry, but he said he meant to call the number under yours but hit yours instead." Wait. Harry called. Shit he probably wanted to talk to me but heard Nialls voice and made that up. 

"Oh okay, can I have my phone back now?" He nods and passes the white iPhone with my familiar pink case to my hands.

*Harry's Pov*

Fuck. I called Summer and Niall picked up, of course the time I call her she's in the shower. And believe me it was hard to talk to Niall and not think of Summer in the shower. God I'm such a damn pervert. Who even has thoughts like that. 

I bet Niall wont even tell her I called because of the lame ass excuse I came up with. He'll probably delete that I even called so she'll never know. Well this sucks. How the hell am I supposed to reach her? The only thing I can think of is her school, but I don't know any of her classes and if i go it'll be too risky I'll probably get noticed. She even gets noticed at her own university and she's just Nialls girlfriend. 

My stomach growls telling me I'm hungry so I get off my bed and make my way to the kitchen thinking of what I should eat. I think I'll just go with something simple like cereal. I open my pantry and look at my options of cereals, until my eyes land on Fruit Loops. My mind instantly takes me to a few nights ago in Summer and Niall's kitchen as Summer and I each had a bowl of Fruit Loops then ended up snogging on the counter. As I pour myself of Fruit Loops and take my first bite all I can think about is Summers lips and how she kissed me. Before I can take another bite of the Fruitiness my phone vibrates. I turn it around to see who I got a text from,

From: Summer

We need to talk.

-Summer

****************************

HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL READERS! ONCE AGAIN I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT I'M SUCH A BAD PERSON! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BEING PATIENT AND THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! I'LL TRY AND UPDATE FASTER FOR YOU GUYS. SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER ISN'T LONG ENOUGH I JUST DON'T LIKE TO MAKE CHAPTERS THAT LONG FOR SOME REASON.

OH AND WHO LIKES MY NEW COVER ITS BY h3artbr3aker I DEDICATED CHAPTER 9 TO THEM IF YOU WANT TO CHECK THEM OUT! 

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT! AND I'M ALMOST TO 5K READS! PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER BY COMMENTING, VOTING, SHARING AND FOLLOW ME! REMEMBER IF YOU WANT ME TO KEEP UPDATING VOTE PLEASE! 

-Sam xx