1x1: And Then There Where 10

We open in outer space. A massive brown ship is attacking a much smaller teal ship, somewhere out near Jupiter. Inside the large ship:

Robotic Lieutenant: Hull damage: 20 percent, weapons system's still operational.

Vilgax: I have come too far to be denied. The Omnitrix shall be mine, and there is not a being in the galaxy that dares stand in my way!

Giovanni: Your bruteness will be your undoing Vilgax...I choose you Pidgeot.

Pidgeot exits a ball and flies toward the ship and flies when such speed it destroys parts of it.

Meanwhile, on Earth. Ben Tennyson is seen
sitting in school, crafting a paper air-plane.

Ben: Psst.

His friend Kamari Davis turns his head to Ben.
He then proceeds to throw it at the back of his teacher's head.

The Teacher Gasps as they both laugh their asses off. Teacher looks back at Ben, and Kamari both poorly pretending to read a book, smooshing his face in between the pages.

Kamari walks toward Ben and flips the book around then sits back down and does the same.
The Clock is ticking as Ben is waiting for the bell to ring.

Ben: (Looking at the clock.) Come on... Come on...

Teacher: And I just want to remind you all that I will be teaching summer school this year, and it's not too late to sign up!

Kamari: F-(Nickelodeon Theme) F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-Fuck Noo-

Ben laughs.

Ben: (the bell rings.) Yes! Outta here! Mar-Mari? Kamari?

Kamari is gone.

Teacher: Everyone, have a good vacation, and I hope to see you all again in the fall.

Ben walks towards the classroom door.

Teacher: Benjamin, could I have a word with you before you go? (holds up Ben's paper airplane.)

Ben huffs and walks over to the teacher's desk.
Kamari waits outside for Ben who eventually comes out.

Kamari: You get in trouble?

Ben: What could he do it's vacation baby!

The two run out, Meanwhile, outside. Cash Murray and J.T. backs Jamie to a tree.

Cash Murray: Normally, we'd take your money and beat you up. But since it's the last day of school, we're going to give you a break. Now fork over the cash, so we can get out of here.

Ben: Leave him alone!

Kamari: Ben...don't...

J.T.: Get lost, shrimp.

Ben: I said, back off!

Cash Murray: Oh, looks like we got us a hero. Suppose we don't wanna back off?

J.T.: What are ya gonna do about it, Tennyson?

The three stare intently, then Ben runs towards them triumphantly. The Bullies are unconscious on the ground, Ben and Jamie hung up on a tree branch by their underwear, as a squirrel squeaks and scarpers off.

Jamie: (sarcastically.) Thanks a lot.

Ben: I was just trying to help.

Jamie: Next time you wanna play hero, make sure you can back it up.

Kamari: I told you NOT to do it and what do you do...you do it I always have to save your ass!

Max: (pulls up in Rust Bucket.) Come on, Ben, let's go! We're burning daylight. I wanna to make it to the campsite by nightfall.