1x12: Side Effects

Oh yeah this is where Kamari's Development as an Mc ensues.

A wrecking ball smashes into a run-down apartment building. The wrecking ball operator smiles to himself.

Joe: Gettin' paid to smash stuff! Haha! You gotta love this job!

He goes for another whip into the building. It creates a big hole, a hole from which a man silently appears.

The operator's coworker sees him and panickingly yells at him to stop. The man in the building is wearing a brown coat, has pale blue skin, and roaches crawling all over him.

Clancy: (calmly) Get out of our home.

Joe: Yeah. (laughing) Well, I hate to break it to you, pal, but this building's condemned by order of Councilwoman Liang.

Bob: Yeah, so move it or lose it! This place is comin' down, like it or not!

Angry, the man sends a swarm of insects flying out from his hands. The clipboard worker runs away; the bugs swarm the wrecking ball operator before he can get away. He yells as they surround his body and move him up in the air. They bring him up to the the man.

Joe: Get these things offa me!

Clancy: (as a caterpie crawls on his arm) Well, if you think we're bugging you now...

A red sports car speeds down a road. The driver checks his rear-view mirror with a smile on his face.

Robber: Ooh, they'll never catch me!

The Rust Bucket drives after on that same road. Gwen, sitting in front with Max, looks out her window.

Gwen: There he is!

Max: You sure?

Gwen: Totally.

Max smiles. A motorcycle with no driver passes the Rust Bucket and drives off after the car. The motorcycle is black with green stripes and has an eye in front.

Upgrade! As the robber's car whips through dense traffic, Upgrade decides to steer away and take the sidewalk.

Upgrade: (passing people on the sidewalk) Look out! One side! Coming through!

Back on the road, Upgrade notices a car-carrying semi behind the car. Upgrade pulls a wheelie and aligns with the back ramp of the truck, using it to launch himself in front of it.

The robber sees him and steps harder on the gas. Coming up for both of them is a light going from green to yellow to red. The robber decides to run it, and makes it just before an RV starts driving in front. Upgrade slides underneath the RV and catches up.

Upgrade: Hey!

Robber: (hearing him behind) Huh?

Close enough, Upgrade uses his eye to blast a laser at the trunk, blowing it clean off. Stolen bills come flying out of the trunk.